IU Health Physicians - Pediatric Endocrinologist (Riley Hospital for Children)
Want to provide challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient? Join our growing and compassionate team at Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health in Indianapolis, IN! We are seeking a patient-focused Pediatric Endocrinologist to collaborate with our highly skilled teams.
Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health has been singled out for distinction by U.S. News & World Report, ranking in nine pediatric specialties as part of 2019-10 Best Children’s Hospitals.
With a unique partnership with one of the nation’s leading medical schools, Indiana University School of Medicine, we are able to provide patient access to leading-edge medicine and treatment options. Our exceptional care and continued excellence has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for the past 20 years. That means IU Health continues to be ranked among the best healthcare systems in the nation and the top healthcare system in Indiana.
- Full-time employment
- 70% clinical, 30% academic
- Professional components include in-patient rotation coverage and endocrinology clinic coverage
- Scholarly and research interests are highly desirable, along with teaching medical students and residents
- Participate in teaching medical students, residents and other health professionals
- Join a team of 15 physicians and 5 advanced practice providers (largest group in the state)
- Position is open due to community need
- Candidate must be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Pediatrics and board eligible/certified in Pediatric Endocrinology
- Fellowship training required
- We offer a strong compensation model with sign on bonus, loan repayment and production bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package includes group insurance (health, dental, life, disability), 401k with company match, PTO, relocation assistance and occurrence-based malpractice insurance coverage
Indianapolis, Indiana, the 14th largest U.S. city, is a sophisticated city blending charm and culture with a wonderful balance of business and leisure. Residents of this dynamic city enjoy:
- Leading educational system and top-ranked universities paired with a diverse population
- Vibrant downtown offering arts, theaters, world-class museums, zoo, aquarium, concerts and memorials
- Top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" five consecutive years
- Lively nightlife, local wineries, retail, and cuisine with local flavors
- Historic neighborhoods with surrounding cultural districts and low cost of living
- "Best Places to Live in America" according to Money in 2017 included Fishers, IN at number one, Carmel at number 16, Avon at number 17 and Greenwood at number 22.
- Collegiate and professional sports, golfing, boating and unique parks
- Home of the Colts (NFL), Fever (WNBA), Pacers (NBA), Indians (MiLB), Indianapolis 500 (IndyCar), Indy Eleven (NASL), NCAA and USTA Midwest
- Nation's largest half marathon (OneAmerica Mini-Marathon) and national biking awards
- Close proximity to Chicago, St. Louis and Cincinnati