Success Happens When you Start With your People
Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? Sound Physicians is seeking a physician leader who is passionate about embracing innovation. Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. As healthcare becomes more complex it takes a resilient leader to collaborate and find new ways to bring a team together and provide high-quality care for patients every day. At Sound Physicians, we invest in our leaders with a dedicated learning & development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
Fairview Park Hospital recently ranked as one of the 100 Top Hospitals in America, is conveniently located in the heart of Middle Georgia. Fairview Park is an accredited stroke center providing comprehensive care in 28 disciplines with the latest medical equipment and is also accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- 192-bed acute care, level III trauma center - owned and operated by HCA
- Team of 12 physicians, 2 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- Open ICU with 16 beds
- Must be comfortable managing procedures
- Hospitalists run codes
- Schedule: 7 on/7 off (11 clinical shifts and 4 administrative shifts per month)
What Matters to You
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, camaraderie, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth
Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive
When you join Sound Physicians, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will make an impact on creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Board certification in internal medicine or family medicine
- Prior chief hospitalist/leadership experience preferred or 5+ years acute care experience with career aspirations to lead a team
Location and Lifestyle
Strategically located in the heart of Georgia, the city of Dublin is only one hour from Macon; two hours from Atlanta and the Hartsfield airport; two hours from the beautiful coast of the Atlantic Ocean; and a half-day drive to the serene landscape of the north Georgia mountains. The county's location, sitting directly between Atlanta and Savannah, allows residents to enjoy the deeply unique, historical, and educational amenities of two of the most relevant cultural mainstays in the United States. Laurens County is neither a metropolitan nor a desolate zip code and with that comes traffic-less streets, reasonable taxes, good schools, and tightly knit neighborhoods.