Interventional Cardiologist opportunity in Northwest Indiana – Just an hour from Chicago!
La Porte Physician Network is seeking Board Certified Interventional Cardiologist to replace busy physician in a well-established cardiology group. Ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience. Great opportunity to influence the growth and expansion of the service line as we prepare to move into new hospital in 2020.
- 2 Dedicated cath labs
- Strong Electrophysiology support
- Broad and growing employed primary care referral base
- Clinic on hospital grounds with outpatient diagnostics on site
- Full sub-specialty support
- Multiple awards, recognitions and accreditations
A position with La Porte Physician Network includes:
- Family-oriented community resulting in great quality of life
- Collaborative medical staff and strong referral base
- Competitive base salary with incentive opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401k with 50% match
- Moving allowance
About La Porte Hospital
La Porte Hospital has been the heart of healthcare in La Porte for more than 40 years, with a mission of improving the health of their patients and communities. Nestled in a bedroom community approximately 15 miles from the southern shore of Lake Michigan, La Porte is 60 miles from Chicago and surrounded by inland lakes and parks and is the anchor business of the historic downtown area. La Porte provides exceptional acute care with strong programs in Cardiology, Orthopedics, Surgical services, Emergency care, and Maternal Health with multiple nationally recognized awards, recognitions and certifications. The employed La Porte Physician Network is comprised of more than 75 providers and provides a strong primary care and sub-specialty platform. The hospital is building a NEW replacement hospital with a targeted 2020 opening! Join us and be a part of our NEW hospital.