We are assisting Digestive Health Associates of Texas, PA in their search for a Gastroenterologist to join their practice in Plano, TX. There is a growing need in the community and the practice is ready to start someone immediately to meet that need.
- MD or DO candidates
- Current Texas license a plus
- Spanish-speaker a plus
- Internal Medicine residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program
- Gastroenterology fellowship completion required from an accredited program
- ERCP training required
- Board certified or board eligible candidates required
- Very competitive income guarantee provided by Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Private practice with 2 other physicians in a spacious clinic with ample exam rooms and support staff.
- Busy hospital ER call schedule - business is expected to quickly increase.
- Benefits provided by the group are set to include: Malpractice Insurance, CME Allowance, Relocation Expense Reimbursement, Marketing Expenses, and a signing bonus.
Texas Health Plano is a 386-bed hospital conveniently located at West Parker Road and the Dallas North Tollway in Plano. It was the first health care facility in Collin County to receive the Texas Award for Performance Excellence (T.A.P.E), the state’s highest honor for quality and organizational performance. The hospital was also the first in the Southwest to use advanced voice-activated robotics in the operating rooms. Heart and vascular services at Texas Health Plano focus on the continuous development of high-quality, patient-centered services. A compassionate multi-disciplinary approach drives the medical, nursing and support staff to deliver advanced care for patients. Services include: Echocardiography, MRI, CT – 64-Slice, 12-lead EKG, Nuclear imaging, Ultra-sound, Stress testing, cardiac and vascular angiography and the newly added AngioVac device to remove large blood clots.
Plano, Texas is an extremely sought-after place to be. Easy access to Dallas and boasting fine hotels, restaurants and shopping of its own, Plano is a popular destination for a wide variety of interests. The city has award-winning public school systems and an abundance of sports and leisure activities available.
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.