Pediatric Cardiologist - Mercy Children's Hospital in St. Louis County, Missouri
Come grow with Mercy Kids!
Mercy Children’s Hospital in St. Louis is seeking a Pediatric Cardiologist to join the established program within our affiliated Mercy Clinic.
- 98 bed NICU, 12 bed PICU, and 45 IP Pediatric beds
- Over 9,000 births annually, with 1,340 NICU admissions a year
- 24-hour in-house neonatology and pediatric hospitalist coverage
- Excellent pediatric anesthesia, radiology and pathology
- Powered by more than 700 pediatricians and family doctors in partnership with 125 pediatric specialists
- Over 22,000 pediatric emergency visits annually in our modern 12-bed unit
- High-risk Maternal/Fetal Medicine program
- Member of Children’s Hospital Association
- Mercy Clinic Children's Heart Center
The successful candidate will:
- Fetal ECHO skills preferred
- EP & Cardiac Cath skills are not required
- Have a minimum of three to five years of practice experience preferred
- Have practice management services
- Share call with the other Pediatric Cardiologists
- Receive relocation assistance and malpractice coverage
Mercy hospitals and clinics are based in St. Louis County and surrounding communities near excellent neighborhoods, public and private schools, restaurants, hiking and biking trails, and more.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one the largest integrated physician organization in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, contact:
Lisa Hauck, MBA | Senior Physician Recruiter
314-364-3840 | fax: 314-364-2597