Internal Medicine Opportunities in the Salem, Oregon area
5 - Internal Medicine Openings - 2 can support visas
Internal Medicine – Private Practice Out Patient Only Clinic Setting - TDC
- Current practice size is 14 physicians (FM, IM, & Surgery), 3 NPs, & 3 PAs.
- Seeking an Internal Medicine physician BC/BE, full-time or part-time, well-established primary care, outpatient practice that has been part of our communities for decades. A recognized Patient Centered Primary Care Home, attesting to a Tier 4 status with Meaningful Use achievement.
- Join a group of providers that enjoy some of the same things you do such as: hiking, camping, gardening, fishing, running, golf, music, dancing, tennis, & church activities.
- Full-time 4 days a week. See 15 to 20 patients a day
- Call is 1:6 with new doctor. Phone only. No adult admits.
- Patient services include: In-house lab, x-ray, DEXA & CT scanning, ultrasound, mammogram, and cardiac testing.
- Very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to include: medical/dental/vision/ insurance, disability & life insurance, 401K retirement plan, PTO, CME time off & allowance. Potential for: relocation assistance, signing bonus, and graduate student loan repayment.
- New graduates welcome! Able to consider physicians on H1B visas.
Physician – Internal Medicine –Out-patient only - SCT
- Practice size is currently over 80 providers. Seeking BC/BE internal medicine physicians for out-patient only settings. Looking for a team player. Physician owned clinics, have five facilities. Main clinic houses full service laboratory and radiology departments.
- Full-time permanent (4 ½-day workweek).
- Expect to see 20 – 24 patients a day.
- First year salary guarantee with partnership opportunity after one year.
- Primary care physicians have the support of a Hospitalist program 24/7.
- Multi-specialty group. Single hospital town.
- Excellent benefit package for physician and family.
- Not able to support visas.
Physician – IM - Private Practice Indigent Care Outpatient Clinic - SCID
- Practice size is currently over 80 providers. Main clinic houses full service laboratory and radiology departments. Physician owned clinics, have five facilities representing many specialties.
- Seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine physicians with a strong interest in indigent care. Current practice size at this location: 3 physicians (2 FM & 1 Ped) and 3 nurse practitioners.
- Full-time, employed, salaried position.
- Hours 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Outpatient clinic with friendly and caring atmosphere.
- Patient population: Mostly Oregon Health Plan patients.
- Hospital privileges not required.
- Call – telephone only, 5:00 PM to 7:00 AM one day per week and one weekend per month.
- Excellent benefit package.
- Cannot support visas.
Physician – Internal Medicine – Out-Patient Only - PBG
- Current practice size is 11 physicians, 3 NPs, and 40 staff. Join a practice that has been caring for patients in our communities for decades.
- 4 days/week, average ~40 hours/week. See ~15 pts/day
- Use hospitalist system.
- Call 1:7 week nights, 1:8 weekends shared with providers in the office. 3 months of 1 night/week with 2 months of no call. Phone only.
- Partnership is available right away; NPs are in the partnership. Employment negotiable.
- New graduates welcome.
- Not able to support physicians on visas.
- Pharmacy in-house and full service lab.
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, retirement plan available, 401K
- Start date: 2020
Physician – Internal Medicine – Out Patient Private Practice Setting - KC
- Excellent practice opportunity for a full-time Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician in a Recognized Patient Centered Primary Care Home, attesting to a Tier 5 status with Meaningful Use achievement. Also participates and is recognized with the CPC+ model.
- Join a group of providers that enjoy the same activities that you enjoy such as: hiking, fishing, medical missions, photography, church activities, skiing, running, and kayaking.
- The culture has a family feel where the focus is building long term relationships with patients and caring for them through generations. Well established practice that has been a part of our communities for over 65 years.
- Full-time, employed position, 4 days/week with a minimum of 32 contact hours a week.
- Current practice size is 1 physician, 1 NP and 2 PAs.
- The clinic utilizes NextGen EPM and EMR.
- 11 exam rooms with 1 treatment room, a separate room for EKG’s etc with a LAB onsite.
- See an average of 15 – 18 patients per day.
- Clinic Hours are Monday – Friday. No Weekends.
- Call is 1 day a week and 1 weekend a month. Very light call.
- Use hospitalist system at the local hospital for in-patient care.
- Open to considering physicians on visas including the JI visa programs.
- Benefits include: Medical/dental/vision/ insurance, disability & life insurance, 401K retirement plan, PTO, CME allowance & time off.
- Potential for: Relocation assistance, signing bonus, and graduate student loan repayment.
- Start Date: Any Time! Prefer as soon as possible!
Independent Physician Associations (IPAs) allow physicians to work collaboratively with other physicians - share insights, resources, data - while maintaining autonomy.
The mission of WVP Health Authority, part of the Mid Valley Independent Physicians Association (MVIPA), is to preserve and promote the wise use of health resources in Marion and Polk Counties, enhance the ability of physicians to act as patient’s advocates, and assure a sound and ethical business environment that promotes flexibility and the pursuit of appropriate opportunities.
WVP Health Authority has approximately 530 members practicing primary and specialty care serving Salem, Santiam, Silverton, and West Valley hospitals.
The Willamette Valley is in the heart of the renowned Oregon wine country. This is an outstanding place to live and work with so many opportunities for medical professionals and an abundance of activities and events to enjoy all year long from the great outdoors to the arts.
Our family oriented communities feature excellent public and private schools from pre-school to post-graduate.
In as little as a two-hour drive or less, you can be in the high desert, 45 minutes to downtown Portland, one hour or less in the mountains or at the beach, and in as little as 10 minutes be experiencing a leisurely tour of breweries & wineries that abound among the rolling hills of the Willamette Valley.
Not to mention, of course, the medical community here is well rounded and diverse with a full range of services.