Physician - Family Medicine
HealthEast Vadnais Heights Clinic is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join our primary care clinic practice. This unique, newly built clinic offers a comprehensive and patient-centered approach along with a newly designed health care experience that embraces the feedback of the community.
- Primary care clinic with 7 family medicine physicians and a nurse practitioner. Services available within the clinic include diabetes education, medication therapy management, women's health and podiatry.
- This is a full scope family medicine practice in an outpatient clinic setting.
- Full time (1.0 FTE) opportunity with 32 patient contact hours per week and 8 hours of administrative time.
- Patient encounters average 18-22 per day.
- Call: 1:13, phone call only for a week (Friday-Friday) shared with other HealthEast Clinic physicians with RN triage.
- Clinic Hours: Mondays: 7:30am-7pm; Tuesday-Friday: 7:30am-5pm.
- Full integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- Resident stipend, medical school loan forgiveness, sign-on bonus and relocation allowance available.
- Salary guarantee with ability to exceed guarantee on an innovative compensation program rewarding production, quality and patient experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package: CME allowance, time off, malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage), reirement contributions & more.
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME/AOA Family Medicine residency training program.
- BC/BE with the ABMS or AOA
- Licensed or ability to obtain licensure through the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice.
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges (if required).
HealthEast Vadnais Heights Clinic is located approximately 10 miles north of St. Paul, conveniently located near I-35E. The City of Vadnais Heights is a vibrant community with 13,000 people, strong neighborhoods, thriving businesses, beautiful woods, lakes, wetlands and trails.