EmBassador Travel Team
Envision Physician Services is seeking Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our EmBassador Travel team. Candidates must be a Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physician or Board Certified Pediatrician that has completed a Fellowship training in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Experience the prestige of representing Envision as an EmBassador Travel Team physician at both new and current client hospitals.
Your clinical and operational expertise, backed by your dynamic communication skills and ability to support positive change, is highly valued as a member of our team. Our EmBassador Travel Team program provides exceptional career opportunities for EM physicians.
Our EmBassador Travel Team Physicians enjoy:
- Practice variety: work at different types of facilities ranging from academic medical centers to rural hospitals
- Concierge-level support: Dedicated liaisons
- Regional engagements with equitable scheduling
- Exceptional compensation package
- No mandatory long-term employment commitment
- Paid travel and accommodations
- Travel Convenience Package
- Paid medical staff dues, licenses, certifications and applications
- Fast track to future leadership opportunities
Osceola Regional Medical Center, located in Kissimmee, Florida is a Joint Commission accredited 368-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida. Osceola Regional is conveniently and centrally located in heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
Completed in April 1997 with over $125 million in expansions, Osceola Regional Medical Center is designed to be patient friendly that blends comprehensive state-of-the-art medical technology with the highest level of comfort and convenience possible for patients and visitors. The hospital is a 368-bed facility located in the heart of the city and is part of the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) located at 700 West Oak St in Kissimmee, Florida.
- 16,000 annual pediatric ED visits (66,000 main ED visits)
- 9-bed Pediatric ED
- Separate pediatric waiting room, exam and treatment areas
- Pediatric Trauma Room
- Dedicated staff: 24 hrs of physician coverage
- Nemours CareConnect telemedicine for physician consultation when needed
- New Pediatric Inpatient Unit and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Level II Trauma Center
- New EM Residency partnership between the UCF College of Medicine and Osceola Regional Medical Center started 2016
- Main ED: 55-bed ED and Fast Track Treatment area
- Meditech Documentation EMR
- Stellar subspecialty backup due to trauma designation - trauma surgeons and anesthesia in-house 24/7
Oviedo, Florida offers high-ranking schools, access to year-round outdoor recreation, affordable cost of living, and voted one of best places to raise kids in the U.S. While Oviedo isn’t many miles from Orlando, the city maintains its southern charm through year-round farmers’ markets, local festivals commemorating its agricultural roots. Warm temperatures, good jobs, and great schools make Oviedo, Florida, one of the best places to raise kids in the U.S.