Envision Physician Services is seeking 1-2 additional anesthesiologists to join our team in Riverside, CA! A few details:
Large physician group that covers two hospital campuses
Riverside Community Hospital & Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Productivity model compensation includes generous call stipends on top of high neutral unit value
Case variety: General, Ortho, OB, Bariatric, Vascular, Urology and more!
Board Eligible/Board Certified (BE/BC) Anesthesiologists
Annual Compensation: $420K+
1099-Independent Contractor Status
Live in beautiful Riverside county away from traffic of downtown Los Angeles, yet close enough to drive in for a night on the town!
Convenient to Irvine, Orange County, San Bernardino, Southern California beaches and more!
Responses have been robust - Do not miss this opportunity!
Contact Francie Louie, Clinical Recruiter, for more information!
• Riverside population: 303,000
• The University of California, Riverside, is located in the north eastern part of the city.
• Riverside is located in the Inland Empire metropolitan area, 60 miles east of Los Angeles.
• The Inland Empire, which includes San Bernardino and Riverside Counties, is situated just east of greater Los Angeles and is home to more than 4 million people. As the 12th largest metropolitan area in the US and one of the fastest growing regions in California, the Inland Empire is a thriving urban center and has become a manufacturing/shipping hub for many big companies. Residents of the Inland Empire can enjoy the nearby San Bernardino Mountains, Lake Arrowhead, Big Bear Mountain, and Temecula Wine Region, one of the newest wine regions in California. The IE offers affordable housing, plenty of shopping, and it is only a short drive to either Los Angeles or San Diego Counties.
• Community Website: http://www.riversideca.gov/