Physician- Pediatrics- Ada, OK
Mercy Clinic is seeking a Pediatrician to join Mercy Clinic Primary Care in Ada, Oklahoma.
- Outpatient position with optional inpatient opportunities
- 156 acute bed, newly remodeled hospital
- A large, established multi-specialty referral network
- System-wide Epic EMR
This Position Offers:
- Integrated health system with a competitive compensation model
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME
- Resident stipend and/or sign-on bonus negotiable
- 401K and 403B retirement plan options with employer matching and 457B option
- NHSC Qualified Site
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, contact:
Jillian Bush | Senior Physician Recruiter
580-320-8077 | fax: 580-272-6597
Ada, Oklahoma is known as the headquarters of the Chickasaw Nation and birthplace of country music star Blake Shelton, the city of Ada lays on the northeast edge of southern Oklahoma's scenic Chickasaw Country. Browse Ada's thriving Main Street for artist studios, galleries and the McSwain Theatre, built in the 1920s and lovingly restored in 2009. Enjoy live music from regional stars before visiting Wintersmith Park, a local gem that includes serene lakeside views, nature trails and a public amphitheater.
Mercy Clinic supports Mercy Hospital Ada which is a 156 bed hospital with 675 employees offering general, comprehensive, preventative and acute inpatient and outpatient services to patients living in a nine county area. Our highly qualified, experienced staff of health care professionals and dedicated physicians are committed to providing superior care to residents of Ada and the surrounding areas. Enjoy small town charm with big city amentites!