Gastroenterologist Physician - Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City - South in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Mercy Clinic is seeking a Gastroenterologist to join our team at the new Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City - South opening in the summer of 2020! This is an opportunity to become a part of our growing, dynamic and innovative GI practice in the Oklahoma City Metro.
Mercy Clinic Gastroenterology – Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City South
- Bread and butter GI practice
- Brand-new Clinic space equipped with new, state-of-the-art equipment
- New, designated endoscopy suites located at Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City South – daily block times will be immediately available
- Be the first to practice in Mercy’s newest facility – a six-story, 228,00 square foot hospital. The new facility will open with 36 beds and space to eventually add an additional 36 beds in the future
- Opportunity for a quick ramp-up
- Enjoy a strong referral base of Mercy Primary Care and Urgent Care locations within 15 miles of the new hospital and clinic
- Comprehensive sub-specialty support
This Position Offers
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee with productivity-based model to follow
- Annual bonus
- Significant commencement bonus and resident stipends available
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
Never been to OKC? Come for a visit and see why we are ranked number 1 for Quality of Life, named one of the top metros for wage growth and named a top-ten major market for housing affordability. While in OKC, join the loudest fans in the NBA while catching an Oklahoma City Thunder game! Or, enjoy several of the exciting outdoor adventures including whitewater rafting, tubing, adventure courses, zip lines and more at the Riversport Adventures Parks located downtown in our beautiful Boathouse District.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians. We have hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, contact:
Brandon Smith I Physician Recruiter
405-752-3544 I Fax: 405-752-3038
firstname.lastname@example.org | mercy.net
Find us at:
The medical professionals at Mercy Clinic Gastroenterology specialize in treating diseases and disorders of the digestive system. We offer complete diagnostic testing and care for a variety of gastroenterological conditions, including: