Pediatrician Opportunities in the Salem, Oregon area
3 Pediatrician opportunites
1 General Peds, 1 MH Focus Peds, 1 Child Abuse Assessment
Physician – Pediatrics – Out-Patient – Private Practice
- Current practice size: 4 physicians, 2 FNPs, 1 PA, and 21 staff.
- Not able to support visas
- Preference for at least 1 year of practice experience
- Seeking a BE/BC Pediatrician for general pediatrics to join this very busy and growing practice.
- H.R. – NextGen.
- Employed position.
- Call rotation 1:6 weekend, 1 day/workweek, & holidays. Call is secondary to nurse triage. Phone only, no hospital call. No admits.
- Knowledge of the Spanish and/or Russian language a plus.
- Certified as Rural Health Clinic and a Certified Tier 4 Patient Centered Medical Home.
- Competitive Salary & Benefits include: Employer sponsored: medical/dental/vision. 401K w/ generous matching, profit sharing, 120 hrs. PTO, 40 hrs. sick time, 6 pd Holidays, 40 hrs. CME, CME allowance, short term & long term disability, supplemental life, AD&D available, generous life insurance paid by employer, medical malpractice coverage, and Costco basic membership reimbursement.
- Start Date: Negotiable
Physician – Pediatrician – Mental Health Focus – Out-patient
- Current practice size: 4 physicians, 2 FNPs, 1 PA and 23 staff.
- Seeking a BE/BC Pediatrician with high interest in behavioral problems in children (especially ADHD and co-morbid conditions, autism, mood and anxiety disorders). This is a busy pediatric practice serving a diverse population. The practice has integrated active mental health services into primary Pediatric care. Seeking a Pediatrician who will provide general Pediatrics with potential for overlap into mental health services as the founding partner works toward retirement.
- Call rotation: On call support.
- Not open to physicians on visas.
- Certified Tier 4 Patient Centered Medical Home and Certified as Rural Health Clinic.
- Competitive Salary & Benefits include: Employer sponsored:medical/dental/vision. 401K w/ generous matching, profit sharing, 120 hrs. PTO, 40 hrs. sick time, 6 pd Holidays, 40 hrs. CME, CME allowance, short term & long term disability, supplemental life, AD&D available, generous life insurance paid by employer, medical malpractice coverage, and Costco basic membership reimbursement.
- Start date: Negotiable
Child Abuse Assessment - Pediatrician
Basic Functions and Responsibilities of the Position:
Conducting Medical Evaluations (90%)
- Perform sensitive and thorough medical examinations of children referred for concerns of child abuse and/or neglect, including rapport building, colposcopy, photography and team participation during child interviews.
- Gather comprehensive social and medical history from patients and their caregivers and review other relevant case information.
- Coordinate medical follow-up for each patient as necessary.
- Prepare comprehensive documentation of all evaluations in a timely and neutral manner that meets legal requirements for evidence and social service needs for protection and treatment.
Other Duties (10%)
- Represent organization at community meetings and serve on community committees and work groups, as requested.
- Assist Medical Director and Chief Executive Officer in developing protocols, policies, procedures and other relevant documents.
- Participate in quality assurance activities, including regular peer review and case review.
- Participate in on-going CME relevant to child abuse evaluations, including specific training as requested.
- Testify in court as necessary.
- Maintain professional license.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Independent Physician Associations (IPAs) allow physicians to work collaboratively with other physicians - share insights, resources, data - while maintaining autonomy.
The mission of WVP Health Authority, part of the Mid Valley Independent Physicians Association (MVIPA), is to preserve and promote the wise use of health resources in Marion and Polk Counties, enhance the ability of physicians to act as patient’s advocates, and assure a sound and ethical business environment that promotes flexibility and the pursuit of appropriate opportunities.
WVP Health Authority has approximately 530 members practicing primary and specialty care serving Salem, Santiam, Silverton, and West Valley hospitals.
The Willamette Valley is in the heart of the renowned Oregon wine country. This is an outstanding place to live and work with so many opportunities for medical professionals and an abundance of activities and events to enjoy all year long from the great outdoors to the arts.
Our family oriented communities feature excellent public and private schools from pre-school to post-graduate.
In as little as a two-hour drive or less, you can be in the high desert, 45 minutes to downtown Portland, one hour or less in the mountains or at the beach, and in as little as 10 minutes be experiencing a leisurely tour of breweries & wineries that abound among the rolling hills of the Willamette Valley.
Not to mention, of course, the medical community here is well rounded and diverse with a full range of services.