Medical Weight Management Physician opportunity in Salem, OR
Physician – Medical Weight Management Out-Patient
- Seeking a Board Certified Physician to join this very busy growing practice!
- Focus on the complexity of obesity; collaborate with PC providers. Realistic goal setting, stress management & counseling, real food, body composition monitoring, etc.
- Current practice size: 1 MD, 2 NPs, 1 LCSW, 1 RD, 3 MAs, & referral coordinator.
- Full time employed position. 4 days a week. Average 40 hrs. /week with 32 pt. contact hours. Clinic open Monday – Friday. Care for pts of all ages.
- See an average of 19 – 22 pts/day. Patients by referral only.
- Each provider leads an informational and/or training session for pts twice a month.
- Specialty training/certification i.e. obesity medicine a plus though not required.
- Call: None
- NextGen EHR
- Not able to support visas.
- New graduates welcome!
- Very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, 401K, CME time off & allowance, 8 paid holidays, disability & life insurance.
- Start date: As soon as possible!
Independent Physician Associations (IPAs) allow physicians to work collaboratively with other physicians - share insights, resources, data - while maintaining autonomy.
The mission of WVP Health Authority, part of the Mid Valley Independent Physicians Association (MVIPA), is to preserve and promote the wise use of health resources in Marion and Polk Counties, enhance the ability of physicians to act as patient’s advocates, and assure a sound and ethical business environment that promotes flexibility and the pursuit of appropriate opportunities.
WVP Health Authority has approximately 530 members practicing primary and specialty care serving Salem, Santiam, Silverton, and West Valley hospitals.
The Willamette Valley is in the heart of the renowned Oregon wine country. This is an outstanding place to live and work with so many opportunities for medical professionals and an abundance of activities and events to enjoy all year long from the great outdoors to the arts.
Our family oriented communities feature excellent public and private schools from pre-school to post-graduate.
In as little as a two-hour drive or less, you can be in the high desert, 45 minutes to downtown Portland, one hour or less in the mountains or at the beach, and in as little as 10 minutes be experiencing a leisurely tour of breweries & wineries that abound among the rolling hills of the Willamette Valley.
Not to mention, of course, the medical community here is well rounded and diverse with a full range of services.