Physician - Family Medicine w/OB in the Salem, Oregon area
Physician – Family Medicine w/OB – RURAL – Out-Patient Private Practice
- Seeking a BC Family Medicine w/OB Physician who enjoys practicing in a clinic where culture is very important, patients come first, and families are valued. The focus is building long term relationships with patients and caring for them through generations. Well established practice that has been a part of our communities for several decades.
- Current practice size is 3 physicians, 1 PA, 1 NP, and 41 staff. Not able to support visas. Procedures such as: vasectomy, circumcision, & excision.
- Join a medical team that enjoys the same activities you enjoy such as: Skiing, fishing, traveling, hiking, camping, biking, running, quality time with family & friends, & much more!
- Call – Telephone only. Rarely get night call. Take own call during the week. Weekend call every 7 weeks (Fri – Sun); Saturday clinic 9am – Noon. Rotate holidays yearly. Call is light on weekends & nights i.e. medication dose.
- See approx. 24 – 28 pts/day. Use the hospitalist system and/or admit own.
- Employed position. Flexible scheduling. Salary guarantee, then move to production.
- H.R. – EPIC
- Benefits: Medical, 401K, CME time off, and CME allowance.
- Potential for: Relocation assistance, signing bonus, and graduate student loan repayment.
- Start Date: Any Time! Prefer as soon as possible!
Independent Physician Associations (IPAs) allow physicians to work collaboratively with other physicians - share insights, resources, data - while maintaining autonomy.
The mission of WVP Health Authority, part of the Mid Valley Independent Physicians Association (MVIPA), is to preserve and promote the wise use of health resources in Marion and Polk Counties, enhance the ability of physicians to act as patient’s advocates, and assure a sound and ethical business environment that promotes flexibility and the pursuit of appropriate opportunities.
WVP Health Authority has approximately 530 members practicing primary and specialty care serving Salem, Santiam, Silverton, and West Valley hospitals.
The Willamette Valley is in the heart of the renowned Oregon wine country. This is an outstanding place to live and work with so many opportunities for medical professionals and an abundance of activities and events to enjoy all year long from the great outdoors to the arts.
Our family oriented communities feature excellent public and private schools from pre-school to post-graduate.
In as little as a two-hour drive or less, you can be in the high desert, 45 minutes to downtown Portland, one hour or less in the mountains or at the beach, and in as little as 10 minutes be experiencing a leisurely tour of breweries & wineries that abound among the rolling hills of the Willamette Valley.
Not to mention, of course, the medical community here is well rounded and diverse with a full range of services.