Neurosurgery Physician Assistant Opportunity in Salem, OR
WVP Health Authority is seeking a Neurosurgery Physician Assistant to join a Private Practice in the Salem Oregon area.
- Seeking a Board Certified Physician Assistant with a strong interest in Neurosurgery.
- Full-time, employed position. Average 32 hours/week. The clinic medical team includes: 5 physicians and 2 PAs.
- Perform surgical first assist with general neurosurgery operations. Assist with preoperative care in outpt and inpt. Outpt clinic 2 – 3 days/week plus surgery days as well as weekend/after hours in clinic and hospital/surgery center.
- Call one day a week & every 4th weekend.
- Admit pts to hospital as well as use the hospitalist system
- Family environment with staff longevity.
- E.H.R. – EPIC and NextGen
- New graduates welcome. Not able to support visas.
- Bilingual a plus (Spanish, Russian, etc.)
- Start Date: As Soon As Possible!
Very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, 401K, CME time off & allowance, disability & life insurance. Potential assistance with relocation, signing bonus and graduate student loan repayment.
Independent Physician Associations (IPAs) allow physicians to work collaboratively with other physicians - share insights, resources, data - while maintaining autonomy.
The mission of WVP Health Authority, part of the Mid Valley Independent Physicians Association (MVIPA), is to preserve and promote the wise use of health resources in Marion and Polk Counties, enhance the ability of physicians to act as patient’s advocates, and assure a sound and ethical business environment that promotes flexibility and the pursuit of appropriate opportunities.
WVP Health Authority has approximately 530 members practicing primary and specialty care serving Salem, Santiam, Silverton, and West Valley hospitals.
The Willamette Valley is in the heart of the renowned Oregon wine country. This is an outstanding place to live and work with so many opportunities for medical professionals and an abundance of activities and events to enjoy all year long from the great outdoors to the arts.
Our family oriented communities feature excellent public and private schools from pre-school to post-graduate.
In as little as a two-hour drive or less, you can be in the high desert, 45 minutes to downtown Portland, one hour or less in the mountains or at the beach, and in as little as 10 minutes be experiencing a leisurely tour of breweries & wineries that abound among the rolling hills of the Willamette Valley.
Not to mention, of course, the medical community here is well rounded and diverse with a full range of services.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|