Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon Needed in Dublin, GA Established Group Practice
We are seeking a qualified Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon to join an established Orthopaedic group in Dublin. Physician will be based at Fairview Park Medical Center.
* Established practice with 3 surgeons around Dublin, GA, part of Hughston Clinic.
* Call arrangement: all ER call for Ortho service line is coordinated with this group and other physicians on medical staff.
* Convenient to all hospitals we service, with vertical integration.
* Office services include front office staff; computerized billing and collection; efficient EMR; four patient exam rooms; on-site DME, Physical Therapy and X-ray.
* Founded in 1949 by Jack C. Hughston, M.D., Hughston Clinic has been nationally and internationally recognized for quality treatment of musculoskeletal injury and disease.
* Hughston Clinic currently manages orthopaedic clinics and trauma centers in Georgia, Alabama, Florida, and Tennessee.
* Hughston's Georgia-based practices have ten locations and 30+ surgeons.
Fairview Park Hospital is a leader in healthcare for the City of Dublin, Laurens County, and the surrounding communities. Fairview Park is a state-of-the-art, 190-bed acute care facility providing community healthcare services including a 24-hr Emergency Room, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, and rehabilitation therapy services. In addition, Fairview provides specialty services through facilities such as the Sleep Center at Fairview Park, the Same Day Surgery Center, the Heart Center at Fairview Park, and the Women's Imaging Center.
Fairview Park has 700 full and part-time employees as well as 105 active and consulting medical staff. Fairview Park is also accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
As a vital member of the community, Fairview Park Hospital maintains a high level of involvement and health education by performing health fairs and no-cost screenings for common medical conditions. Fairview Park encourages employee participation in health fundraisers, sponsors many local health events on an annual basis, and is dedicated to providing quality healthcare for all of Middle Georgia.