Stanford Internal Medicine Menlo Park
nternal Medicine Physician Opening (full-time)
Stanford Health Care – Menlo Park, CA
53 Provider Multi-Specialty Practice
We are Menlo Park's neighborhood clinic offering exceptional service. We've grown with the city, expanding over the years to over 50 physicians covering 20 disciplines in two locations.
Menlo Medical Clinic partners with Stanford Health Care to give you the best health care possible: individualized and convenient with access to Stanford specialists and technology. At Stanford Health Care your health needs will be coordinated through MyHealth, our easy to use online tool. MyHealth will help you to manage your health care appointments, access your confidential medical records, and more. Together, we are providing a higher level of health care.
- Internal Medicine department consists of 14 IM physicians
- Practice utilizes EPIC electronic health records
- Professional and personal life balance – 4-day work week, 100% outpatient, phone call only
- Competitive salary, 2-year partnership-track
- Comprehensive benefits package includes excellent retirement plan
- Teaching available: Practice serves as clinical rotation site for Sanford University School of Medicine Internal Medicine Residents
- 3-5+ years of experience preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply: Please send your CV to email@example.com
Menlo Park, known as the “Capital of Venture Capital”, is a city comprised of growing commercial districts, idyllic neighborhoods and lush natural beauty. With an equidistant proximity to both San Francisco and San Jose this community is more than conveniently located to satisfy any appetite for metropolitan amenities while simultaneously providing a distinct hometown setting devoid of city congestion.
- Close proximity to The Bay Area’s Premier Cities: Oakland, San Francisco and San Jose all within 30 minutes’ drive!
- This affluent community is located next to Palo Alto: home to Facebook and Stanford University!
- Physicians can live in a variety of locations including Redwood City, Palo Alto, Mountain View, Los Altos, Sunnyvale and more
- Professional and collegiate sports at their best with San Francisco Giants Baseball, Stanford and 49er Football and San Jose Sharks Hockey
- Beautiful views of the San Francisco Bay, Pacific Coastal Range and a phenomenal climate providing close to 300 days of sunshine annually
- Quaint and unique downtown area featuring upscale shops and restaurants with tree-lined neighborhoods – a prodigiously safe community!
- Young families enjoy the benefits of excellent public and private schools, recreational activities and a number of different community parks
Stanford Health Care’s dedication to outstanding health care and patient satisfaction is made possible, in part, through partnering with local doctors.
University HealthCare Alliance (UHA) is a medical foundation affiliated with Stanford Health Care and Stanford Medicine, and is comprised of six medical groups with over 55 locations and over 300 boardcertified primary care and specialty care providers located across Bay Area communities.
Dedicated to improving availability, effectiveness, and quality of care provided to their patients, our Stanford Medicine-affiliated providers have chosen to partner with Stanford Health Care to provide greater care to more people. Together, we are committed to delivering leading-edge care to our patients.
Stanford Medicine-affiliated providers are nearby when you need them and can connect patients quickly and easily with Stanford Medicine’s world-renowned specialists, should they ever need their expertise.
Stanford Medicine-affiliated providers have the opportunity to offer their patients:
• More access throughout local communities.
• True patient-centered care through shared knowledge, coordination and collaboration.
• Direct connection to a wide range of specialists if needed.
• Leading-edge technology, treatments, and clinical trials.
• Seamless coordination of medical records, insurance, and authorizations.
• Digital health tools to help patients manage their health care online and even communicate live with doctors electronically.
To learn more, visit stanfordhealthcare.org.
AFFINITY MEDICAL PARTNERS
Specialties: Family Medicine, Adult Psychiatry, Pediatrics, Child Psychiatry, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary
VALLEY MEDICAL GROUP
MENLO MEDICAL CLINIC
Specialties: Rheumatology, Radiology, Pediatrics, Orthopedic Surgery, Ophthalmology, OB/GYN, Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Gastroenterology, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, ENT, Endocrinology, Cardiology, Allergy & Immunology
UNIVERSITY MEDICAL GROUP
Specialties: Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Rhuematology, Infectious Disease, Family Medicine, OB/ GYN, Otorhinolaryngology, Pediatrics, Cardiology, General Surgery, Otorhinolaryngology, Gastroenterology
VALLEYCARE PHYSICIANS ASSOCIATES
Specialties: Internal Medicine, Pulmonary/Sleep Medicine/ Critical Care, Endocrinology, Neurology, OB/GYN, Cardiology, Family Medicine, Gastroenterology, General & Bariatric Surgery, Infectious Disease, Sleep Medicine