General/ Trauma Surgeon Needed in Colorado
Exceptional Northern Colorado General Surgery/Trauma Opportunity Minutes from the Rocky Mountains!
Banner Health, one of the country's premier health care systems, is seeking a BE/BC in Surgical Critical Care physician with Trauma Fellowship AND 3+ years' experience at a Level I or II Trauma Center to join our dynamic team of general surgeons in Greeley, Colorado just minutes from the Rocky Mountains and lots of outdoor activities.
- Seeking BE/BC in Surgical Critical Care with Trauma Fellowship AND 3+ years of trauma experience
- Service area: 300,000 and growing
- State-of-the-art surgical suites with the latest modern technology
- Equipment includes the daVinci Intuitive Robotic Surgical System
Banner Surgical Associates of Greeley have provided services to Greeley and surrounding communities for more than 40 years and been a part of the growing group of Banner Health physicians since 2009.
Banner Health's Compensation package include:
- Attractive salary plus incentives
- Relocation assistance
- Sign on bonus
- Paid malpractice, including tail coverage
- Paid CME
- 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work. Spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather, endless recreational activities, cultural amenities, education and professional opportunities. Over 300 days of pure Colorado sunshine a year!
- Within one hour of majestic Rocky Mountain National Park and 90 minutes to world-class ski resorts in the Colorado Rockies
- Biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, hunting and fishing
- A multitude of public and private golf courses and public parks
- Cultural and historic activities throughout the year
- Thriving retail sector featuring a mix of national chains and independently-owned businesses
- Highly educated workforce & broad based business sector leading to substantial growth along the front range
- Variety of public and private education options for K-12 and easy access to three major university (Colorado State University, University of Colorado and University of Northern Colorado) plus numerous community colleges.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Enjoy the Northern Colorado Front Range for careers, lifestyle and attractive communities where Banner Health has three hospitals: Banner Fort Collins Medical Center in Fort Collins, McKee Medical Center in Loveland and North Colorado Medical Center in Greeley.
Banner Health has multiple clinic locations in Northern Colorado including: Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, Windsor and Johnstown.