Hiring Urologists in East Stroudsburg, PA - Pottsville, PA - Hazleton, PA
At Lehigh Valley Health Network you have the opportunity to make a powerful impact on the lives of your patients! We are seeking an enthusiastic BC/BE Urologist who has great clinical and interpersonal skills to join our award winning network and care for our patients. Enjoy all the benefits of a large healthcare network and an innovative, growing Department of Urology.
LVHN will be 1 of 15 in the world to hold the Da Vinci SP Robotic Surgery System.
- The General Urologist will have access to Da Vinci Robot
- Will perform general, laparoscopic and robotic procedures
- Office hours will be Monday – Friday 8-4:30pm
- Strong Provider-Patient relationship is key
- A network champion for Urology and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Must have a valid PA Medical License or ability to obtain one
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Attractive Work & Call Schedule
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
LVPG - Hazleton is a Level IV Trauma Center with 150 beds and provides inpatient acute care, Inpatient Rehabilitation at the Gunderson Center, emergency care, maternity, and home care! It was the first accredited Primary Care Stroke center in northeast Pennsylvania!