Nephrology Position in North Texas
Independent practice in North Texas is searching for a Board Eligible or Board Certified Nephrologist to join a thriving single specialty practice. This is a well-established practice that is recruiting due to growth. Joining our medical staff would include these significant benefits:
- Only 2 nephrologist in a 9 county region
- Guaranteed income while you establish your patient panel
- Call 1:2
- Partnership track in 1 year
The lifestyle makes this the best opportunity in Texas!
- 10 minute commute
- Easy drive to 3 major metro areas
- Top 10 “cost of living” in the Nation
- Top 10 “city for working parents” in the Nation
- Locally managed, award winning hospital
If you would like more information, please call me at 940.764.3028.
United Regional is a technologically - advanced 325 bed hospital serving 230,000 friendly Texans. We recently received Leapfrog Group’s 2017 Top Hospital Award. The Leapfrog Top Hospital distinction is achieved only by those hospitals that meet some of the nation’s toughest standards for safety and quality. In 2013, 2014 and 2018 we received the 100 Top Hospitals, formerly Truven Health Analytics.
- Over 15,000 inpatient admissions annually
- Approximately 80,000 emergency room visits per year, including 20,000 trauma visits
- $70 million hospital tower opened in August of 2009, which includes all new surgical suites and a Diagnostic Imaging Center
- $27 million ED expansion completed May, 2017
- Trauma Center, Level II
- EPIC EMR in Hospital and Clinic
- 2135 employees
- 350 physicians
- 200 volunteers
United Regional is pleased to be able to reinvest in facilities, equipment and technology which benefits patient care. We are proud to offer some of the most advanced technology in the region so that patients can receive high quality care without leaving the community. Just a few of the technological advancements available at United Regional include:
- da Vinci Surgical Robot
- Hybrid Endovascular Suite
- IVUS (Intravascular Ultrasound)
- Mako Robot for Total Hip and Total Knee Replacement and Partial Knee Surgery
- Navigation System for Total Joint Replacements
- Navigation System for ENT
- Mazor Robotic Neurosurgical Guidance System
- Zeiss OPMI Pentero Neurosurgical Microscope
- SPYElite Blood Flow Illuminator
- Epic EMR
- Computerized Provider Order Entry (CPOE)
- Knowledge-Based Medication Administration (KBMA)
- Knowledge-Based Charting (KBC)
- Automated Specimen Processor
- Chemistry Analyzer
- 3D Mammography
- Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
Wichita Falls provides the perfect combination of a home-town family feeling, a commitment to advanced medical technology, and opportunity to become financially successful and having a rewarding career in medicine. Here's some of the reason why:
- Ranked 6th in the nation for best cost of living!!!
- Average commute to work is 10 minutes
- 24 mile biking/jogging trail
- Near the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and Oklahoma City
- Various Outdoor Activities including but not limited to golf, cycling, boating, running and hiking
- Host of cultural opportunities including but not limited to professional symphony orchestra and ballet troupe, two community theater groups, two theaters for the performing arts, and opera house with live performances and art museums.
- Exceptional public and private education for your children.
- Wichita Falls was recently ranked among the country's top 10 best real estate markets.
- Live in an established neighborhood, golf course community, ranch setting or in one of the city's new housing developments.
- Community of 100,000 people. We have Target, Starbucks, and all the things you need to survive.