Hematology Oncology Job in Roanoke Rapids, NC
NOT ACCEPTING CANDIDATES FROM SEARCH FIRMS FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
Vidant Medical Group is seeking an experienced, fellowship-trained, BC Hematology Oncologist with an interest in growing a general oncology practice in Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina. This opportunity affords an attractive work/life balance including living on beautiful Lake Gaston as well as competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group
- Affiliation with Vidant Cancer Care and East Carolina University’s Brody School of Medicine in Greenville, NC with multidisciplinary focused teams for Radiation oncology, Surgical oncology, Neuro oncology, Gyn oncology, Medical oncology as well as disease site nurse navigation
- Hematology oncology fellowship training required
- Ability to expand Vidant Cancer care services into Halifax County
- Outpatient practice setting with capacity for a 10 chair infusion center
- Radiation therapy services available in local market
- Built in referral network
- Close proximity to NC and VA beaches and outdoor activities
- Check out our excellent work / life balance video – here
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package to include:Annual Administrative Stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, Medical, Dental & Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
Halifax Regional Medical Center is a 204-bed hospital that includes a medical staff of over 60 physicians. With a service area that includes Halifax, Northampton, and Warren counties, the hospital offers a broad range of medical and surgical services including 24-hour emergency care, primary and specialty care, and diagnostic services.
Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health, employs more than 500 providers in more than 100 locations, offering primary and specialty care. The group provides the infrastructure and leadership needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
Vidant Health is a mission-driven, 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 500 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. Vidant is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, Vidant has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina. For more information, visit www.vidanthealth.com
North Carolina has many draws to include vast state parks, professional sports teams (NBA, NFL and NHL), pristine beaches, high ranking public colleges/universities and diverse arts and cultural offerings - making the area an attractive location to live, practice medicine and vacation. Explore the coast of Eastern NC.
If you, or a colleague, are interested in learning more about our oncology opportunity in Roanoke Rapids, NC, then please contact Ashley Rudolph at email@example.com or call (252) 847-1944.