General Psychiatry - $300,000 Yearly Earning Potential!
GENERAL PSYCHIATRY OPPORTUNITY
$300,000 Yearly Earning Potential!
Cumberland Hall Hospital is a 97 bed psychiatric hospital, proudly providing mental health services to children (ages 4-12), adolescents (ages 13-17), adults, and the specific needs of individuals serving in the Military, as well as their families. Services include mental health as well as substance abuse and detox treatment. Our new 79,000 square foot facility, built in 2012, is one of 12 "Centers of Excellence" that operate as part of the UHS Patriot Support Program.
- Full Time, Employed Position
- Case load of Child/Adolescent & Adults
- In-Patient Setting
- Duties include: Rounding, admissions, treatment team participation, discharge summaries, medication management
- Competitive Base Salary
- Signing Bonus
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- PTO, CME, 401k & more!
- Independent Contractor option can be considered
- B/C or B/E in General Psychiatry
- Kentucky Medical License or ability to obtain
Cumberland Hall Hospital is located in Hopkinsville, Kentucky, and less than 1 hour from Nashville "Music City" USA. Services offered include comprehensive In-Patient programs for Adults, Children & Adolescents; Chemical Dependency programs for Adults and Adolescents, Medical Detox for Adults. Comprehensive services are provided for Military service members and their families.
Hospital Website: www.cumberlandhallhospital.com
Hospital Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y29rkB9DGX0
CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS OR TO APPLY!
Cumberland Hall is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) one of the nation’s largest hospital management companies.