Pediatrician: Adolescent Medicine
The University of Florida Pediatric Residency at Orlando Health / Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible Adolescent Medicine pediatrician to join our Division of Medical Education. Board-certification or eligibility in Adolescent Medicine is required. Candidates interested in education, curriculum development, research, quality improvement, and other forms of scholarly activity will be strongly considered. Our program is based at Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children, an award-winning tertiary-care children’s hospital with national rankings in US News and World Report.
This opportunity features:
- The practice of adolescent specialty care in a robust program including an outpatient adolescent clinic, inpatient consultations, and Teen Express, a mobile health clinic for underserved adolescents
- A busy pediatric adolescent gynecology practice on site who will partner for care of patients with complex contraceptive needs, PCOS, and transgender patients
- Local support for integrated care of patients with eating disorders
- Involvement with the University of Florida Pediatric Residency at Orlando Health with the opportunity for clinical teaching and mentoring of pediatric residents and medical students in continuity and acute clinic settings
- The support of pediatric subspecialists in every major discipline
- Faculty appointments at the University of Florida and Florida State University
Benefits of joining the Orlando Health Medical Group:
The Orlando Health Medical Group offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes time away for vacations and meetings/conferences, health insurance, disability coverage and retirement savings options. In addition, the Orlando and Central Florida area offers its own benefits. No state income tax, a wide variety of activities for children and adults and excellent educational opportunities are just a few of the amenities that the area has to offer. Choose the Orlando Health Medical Group!
Interested? Chat with a recruiter live: https://olivia.paradox.ai/co/OrlandoHealth
|For many years, Arnold Palmer Medical Center — which includes both Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies — has been recognized for several specialty areas by U.S. News & World Report in the “Best Children’s Hospitals” rankings.|
When a family chooses to receive care at Arnold Palmer Hospital, they have access to an award-winning children’s medical center with more than 20 pediatric specialties. In addition, they have the advantage of The Bert Martin’s Champions for Children Emergency Department and Trauma Center, which is the area’s only Level One ED and Trauma Center.
As soon as you step foot inside the hospital, you’ll see an environment designed to encourage healing for kids of all ages. Each child’s room is considered a safe place where parents may stay with their child.
At Arnold Palmer Hospital, play and creative expression are integrated into the healing process. Child Life specialists are trained to offer play experiences — and there are playrooms throughout the hospital, as well as an outdoor play area called PlayWorks, where patients, siblings and visitors can enjoy some outdoor fun together.