Surgical Oncology - Physician - Tyler, TX
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic is adding a Surgical Oncologist. The ideal candidate will be fellowship trained BC/ BE in Surgical Oncology. The practice focuses on general surgical oncology with an emphasis on upper GI and Hepatobiliary. Opportunity for colorectal, HIPEC and sarcoma/ melanoma. No breast surgery.
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic:
- The area’s preferred multi-specialty medical group
- Over 700 physicians and advance practice providers representing 41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast Texas
- 2018 Acclaim Award- #1 physician group in the Nation
- A physician led group with its own board of directors
- A national leader in patient satisfaction and quality initiatives
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- Seven-time recipient of Truven Top 100 Hospital
- Epic EMR utilized in both inpatient and outpatient setting
- Balanced professional and personal lifestyle
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Malpractice coverage
- No state income
- Relocation assistance
- Tyler, located just 90 miles east of Dallas, is recognized as among the most desirable places to work
- Enjoy the lush green countryside, pine tree-covered hills and lakes
- Year-round outdoor activities include golfing, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, boating
- A prosperous university community of more than 100,000 residents – a big city feel in a small town atmosphere
- Excellent public and private schools offer ample educational options
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic and CHRISTUS Physician Group are multi-specialty medical groups with more than 1,000 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers. Our clinicians represent more than 60 specialties in over 140 clinic locations across 4 states - Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, and New Mexico. CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic and CHRISTUS Physician Group are physician led and governed medical groups and are a part of the CHRISTUS Health family.
CHRISTUS Health is a Catholic, not-for-profit health system made up of more than 600 centers, including long-term care facilities, community hospitals, walk-in clinics and health ministries. We are a community 45,000 strong, with over 15,000 physicians providing individualized care in the United States, Chile, Colombia and Mexico. Sponsored by the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word in Houston and San Antonio and the Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth, our missing is to extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ to every individual we serve.