Join our Growing Team of Anesthesiologists at Dartmouth-Hitchcock!
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center’s (DHMC) Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine is growing and seeking highly qualified BC/BE Anesthesiologists. The ideal candidate will have broad experience and interest in practicing in a high-acuity teaching environment. While specialty training and/or experience in cardiac, pediatric, neuro, obstetrical, regional anesthesia, along with critical care is desired, candidates with an interest in NORA, endoscopy, and ambulatory anesthesia will also be considered.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center is New Hampshire’s only academic medical center which includes a 396-bed hospital with the only Level 1 – the highest-level designation – trauma center, and the only air ambulance service (DHART).
- Case volume averages around 34,000+ cases per year at both the main campus and outpatient surgery center.
- Challenging cases with a dynamic case mix. Services include Cardiac, Gynecology, Plastics, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Oncology, Trauma, Maxillofacial, Neurosurgery, Thoracic, Transplant, Vascular and Orthopedics.
- The Dartmouth-Hitchcock system trains nearly 400 residents and fellows annually, and performs world-class research, in partnership with the Geisel School of Medicine.
- Physicians can expect medical direction of resident teaching as well as CRNAs.
- A generous base salary commensurate with experience with extra compensation for working past standard work hours.
- Extra compensation provided based on productivity metrics.
- $20k relocation assistance
- Fully benefited positions through Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock health system stretches over New Hampshire and Vermont and offers the quintessential New England experience. With no income or sales tax in New Hampshire, this beautiful area combines history, industry, and business and has been ranked consistently as one of the best places in the US to live and work. With destinations like Boston, New York, the seacoast and ski country within driving distance, the opportunities - both career and personal - truly make New Hampshire the ideal place to work and play.
Cover letters should be addressed to:
Gregg S. Hartman, MD
Chairman, Anesthesiology Search Committee
Recruiter Contact Information:
Caitlin A. Vecchio Taylor
Physician Recruiter, Talent Acquisition
- BC/BE Anesthesiology Fellowship trained
- Must obtain or maintain a NH Medical License
Home to Dartmouth College, the Lebanon/Hanover area is a vibrant, academic and professional community offering excellent schools, lively arts, and an unmatched quality of life in a beautiful, rural setting.
- 1.5 hours from Burlington, VT
- 2 hours from Boston
- 3 hours from Montreal
Lebanon/Hanover is New England at its best; lakes, craft fairs, band concerts, hiking, skiing, and snow shoeing with family and friends.