Physician (Family Medicine w/ OB) – Franciscan Physician Network –Mooresville, Indiana
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to join our location at FPN Mooresville Family Care in Mooresville, IN.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients. Physician will need to work collaboratively with existing medical staff to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Tentative 2021 start date
- Office hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. & Wednesday, 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Family Medicine Weekday Call: 1:07
- OB Weekday Call: 1:4
- Weekend Call: 1:04
- Holiday Call 1:6
- Average outpatient volume: 23 - 26 patients per day
- OB work
- Average deliveries: 2 per month
- Common Diagnoses
- Wellness Visits
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 12 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at email@example.com or (844) 376-3627.
WHO WE ARE
In 2016, Franciscan Health Mooresville received the highest rating possible with 5 stars for quality. This campus is one of 102 institutions out of 4,599, or 2.2%, that earned this rating.
Our Morgan County hospital is home to the nationally known Franciscan Health Center for Hip and Knee Surgery.
- Advanced technology and treatments include: intensity-modulated radiation therapy and minimally invasive da Vinci robotic surgery.
- Multidisciplinary Cancer team includes: radiation oncologists, surgical specialists, medical oncologists, dedicated nurse navigators, pathologists and radiologists.
- Located just south of the main hospital entrance, open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Supported by specialty physicians, in-house hospitalists who facilitate patient admissions and nursing staff trained in acute care and trauma situations.
- 25 bed emergency department, including two trauma rooms.
- Maternity Program: Guiding You
- 13 private labor, delivery, recovery and postpartum suites
- Level II Special Care Nursery
- Access to OB Nurse Navigator
Franciscan Physician Network Breast Specialists
- Diagnostic and treatment procedures for breast cancer, including the latest diagnostic and breast MRI technology including tomosynthesis 3-D imaging.
- Surgical procedures include: breast ductoscopy, skin-sparing mastectomy, image-guided surgery and DIEP flaps for reconstruction.
One source for all occupational health services from wellness and education to rehabilitation. Our WorkingWell team assures a more efficient continuum of care, better case management, a unified team of healthcare professionals and a customized approach to your healthcare needs.
- Disability Services
- Drug Testing
- Injury Treatment
- Fit for Duty/Return to Work
- Therapy Services
- A full range of physical therapy is offered, including inpatient and outpatient physical therapy, sports medicine and occupational hand therapy.
- Our facility is equipped with an indoor therapy pool used for individual aquatic therapy and community classes.
- Massage therapists are trained to perform a variety of massage techniques, including: deep tissue, Swedish and prenatal massage.
- Licensed bed capacity: 98
- Annual inpatient admission: 2,967
- Annual outpatient visits: 1,285,404
- Annual Emergency Department visits: 28,037
- Births: 275
- Total physicians: 326
- Behavioral Health
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Diabetes Care
- Franciscan Insurance Services
- Home Care
- Incontinence Care
- Infusion Services
- Intensive Care Unit
- Laboratory Services
- Nuclear Medicine
- Occupational Health
- Outpatient Services
- Pain Management
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Registered Dietitians
- Rehabilitation Services
- Senior Promise
- Sleep Clinic
- Sports Medicine
- Franciscan Visiting Nurse Service
WHERE WE LIVE
Mooresville, Indiana, located in the heartland of America, combines a small town atmosphere with the benefits of a big city. It offers a beautiful Midwestern setting conducive to idyllic family life. Just 10 miles southwest of our state capital, Mooresville is positioned next to a major distribution center and international air hub. Mooresville is the “Crossroads of Progress” and is becoming the new home of many businesses and families.
The Town of Mooresville park system consists of five parks offering picnicking, playgrounds, basketball and volleyball courts, soccer fields, walking/jogging trails, baseball diamonds, and a small amphitheater for summer concerts.
- Close proximity to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway (IMS)
- Visit Fountain Square, Mass Ave, Broad Ripple
- Catch a Pacers game
- Indianapolis Indians
- Indianapolis Colts
- Bike and walk the Monon Trail
- Bike, run, walk, hike and enjoy the water actives at Eagle Creek
- Play a round of golf, at one of the many golf courses in the surrounding area
“I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me.” - Philippians 4:13
Charlie Smith is the Physician & Provider Liaison for Central Indiana at Franciscan Physician Network. He is passionate about building relationships with the providers, FPN stakeholders, and ensuring we hire the best candidate for each position.