Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist in Palm Springs
Our well-established practice at Desert Regional Medical Center in Palm Springs, CA is seeking an additional BC/BE Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist.
This hospital based full-service clinic practice includes a genetic counselor, ultrasound techs and a diabetes educator
- The practice performs a wide variety of services including NT scans, antepartum testing, amniocentesis and management of maternal and fetal complications.
- Our affiliated OB/GYN hospitalists responsibilities include delivery attendance, OB triage and patient evaluation and management
The 25-bed Level-III NICU is covered by our affiliated group of neonatologists.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With 360 days of sun-kissed weather, Palm Springs is located approximately 110 miles southeast of Los Angeles and 140 miles northeast of San Diego. This desert resort community is nestled at the base of the Mount San Jacinto Mountains and is known for its crystal blue skies, drop-dead gorgeous scenery, palm tree lined streets and starry nights.