Pediatric ENT Surgeon - Michigan Pediatric Ear Nose & Throat Associates (Private Practice)
Best of both worlds in a city on the rise! PEDIATRIC ENT!
Oldest pediatric ENT private practice in the state of Michigan needs surgeons!
Private Practice affiliated with Beaumont Health.
- Ideal candidate will be a motivated physician who is interested in both academics and private practice pace
About the team/practice:
- Growing multi-specialty team is ready for expansion.
- Established in 1970 it is the oldest pediatric ENT group in Michigan with extremely stable referral base
- Practice owns 2 offices and have 2 academic offices with 3+ exam rooms and a procedure room in each place
Details about the position:
- Mixed practice with full academic appointment
- Research, teaching and academic activity opportunities are available
- Grow your practice with ease and support with limited risk
- Clinical volume of 350 patients per week plus 50 surgeries per week and want to expand more academic and private
- Scheduling template per hour of 4 established or 2 new is dependent of course on comfort
- Support from 10 full time employees 2 audiologist, and extender who sees 12-20 patents per day, no supervision anticipated
- EMR used is EPIC
- Primary hospital is Beaumont Children’s Hospital and is 10 miles from primary office and additional time at St. John’s Hospital
- Other offices are West Bloomfield 1 day/week; Clinton 1 day/week (both ptivate) as well as Royal Oak and Dearborn (both academic).
- ASC in Southfield Michigan, ½ day per week that you can finish 20+ cases in that half day. This physician-owned surgery center provides up to 20% return on investment in the first year. There are 20 owners, all predominately ENT. Ownership available with a 20% to 100% return on investment in 1 year.
- Partnership available after 2 quarters of covering portion of overhead
- City area is on the rise with a low cost of living but providing large city amenities. There is a great sense of community with very supportive hospitals and practice has great reputation. Massive room for growth with choice of cases.
- Excellent compensation and benefits with flexibility to negotiate.
Beaumont Health is Michigan’s largest health care system, based on inpatient admissions and net patient revenue. A not-for-profit organization, it was formed in 2014 by Beaumont Health System, Botsford Health Care and Oakwood Healthcare to provide patients with the benefit of greater access to extraordinary, compassionate care, no matter where they live in Southeast Michigan. Beaumont Health has total net revenue of $4.4 billion and consists of eight hospitals with 3,429 beds, 187 outpatient sites, nearly 5,000 physicians, 38,000 employees and 3,500 volunteers. In 2017, Beaumont Health had 175,688 inpatient discharges, 17,789 births and 574,591 emergency visits.
Beaumont, Royal Oak opened on Jan. 24, 1955 as a 238-bed community hospital. Today, that hospital is a 1,100-bed major academic and referral center with Level I adult trauma and Level II pediatric trauma status. A major teaching facility, Beaumont, Royal Oak has 55 residency and fellowship programs with 454 residents and fellows. Beaumont is the exclusive clinical partner for the Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine, with more than 1,400 Beaumont doctors on faculty and more than 2,100 on its medical staff and specialty services to assist our community.
The City of Royal Oak requires no introduction to the Detroit metropolitan area. Conveniently located near several major thoroughfares, Royal Oak's location is prime. This is evident in the steady rise of property values throughout the city. Royal Oak has maintained the appeal of a small town, while affording many of the amenities of a large metropolis. Because of its respect for diversity, the city's composition is truly eclectic. The population represents a diverse mix of individuals, age groups, incomes, and myriad of residential home styles. Combined efforts of a proactive city government and Downtown Development Authority over the past several years have brought about a metamorphosis of the city's central business district. Downtown improvements have included changes to the landscape that encourage socialization.