Join our Pain Medicine Team at Dartmouth-Hitchcock
The Department of Anesthesiology and the Section of Pain Medicine at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center are seeking an ABMS Board Certified Physician with experience in Pain Management to join its comprehensive Pain Management program.
What we looking for:
- ABMS Board Certification/eligibility in Pain Management in addition to primary board certification.
- To bring special interest and skill to the practice of multidisciplinary pain management.
- In addition to our Academic Medical Center, the incumbent will establish a presence at our regional sites which are physician-managed group practices valuing clinical care, education, and research.
- Candidates with intrathecal therapy or spinal cord stimulator implantation experience preferred. However, this is not a requirement.
About our Practice:
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center is New Hampshire’s only academic medical center which includes a 396-bed hospital with the only Level 1 – the highest-level designation – trauma center, and the only air ambulance service (DHART).
- Pain Management is a multidisciplinary division that provides care to all components of the pain medicine service at the Medical Center and a broad service line throughout the State.
- The Dartmouth-Hitchcock system trains nearly 400 residents and fellows annually, and performs world-class research, in partnership with the Geisel School of Medicine.
What we can offer:
- A generous base salary commensurate with experience
- $20k relocation assistance
- Dedicated CME days and funds
- Academic title at the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
- Fully benefited positions through Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock health system stretches over New Hampshire and Vermont and offers the quintessential New England experience. With no income or sales tax in New Hampshire, this beautiful area combines history, industry, and business and has been ranked consistently as one of the best places in the US to live and work. With destinations like Boston, New York, the seacoast and ski country within driving distance, the opportunities - both career and personal - truly make New Hampshire the ideal place to work and play.
Home to Dartmouth College, the Lebanon/Hanover area is a vibrant, academic and professional community offering excellent schools, lively arts, and an unmatched quality of life in a beautiful, rural setting.
- 1.5 hours from Burlington, VT
- 2 hours from Boston
- 3 hours from Montreal
Lebanon/Hanover is New England at its best; lakes, craft fairs, band concerts, hiking, skiing, and snow shoeing with family and friends.