Fairview Health Services is seeking a Family Medicine physician to join our primary care practice at Fairview Clinics – Fridley. Join our multi-specialty practice that is a thriving outpatient practice with a diverse patient mix in regards to age, socioeconomic status and culture.
- 12 provider primary care practice with multiple specialists onsite.
- Patient encounters average 20-22 patients per day.
- 36 patient contact hours per week.
- Call Frequency: 1:25 (low intensity - phone consultation only with first tier nurse triage)
- Openings: 1.0 FTE.
- As a Pioneer Accountable Care Organization (ACO), our physicians use a multidisciplinary team approach in managing clinical care.
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- Resident stipend, Medical School loan forgiveness, sign-on bonus and relocation available.
- Initial 2 year salary guarantee with ability to exceed on an innovative compensation program rewarding production, quality and patient experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package: generous time off and CME allowance, malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage), retirement contributions, & more.