Gastroenterology - Sayre, PA
Whether you enjoy the outdoors, theater, museums or a Finger Lakes wine tour, working at Guthrie allows you to indulge your passions.
Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system has an opening for a BE/BC Gastroenterologist. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
- Join a collegial tenured group of Gastroenterologists and Nurse Practitioners
- Special consideration to those interested in inflammatory bowel disease
- Provide diagnosis, prevention and treatment of gastrointestinal and liver diseases
- Teaching opportunities with regular rotations of residents and medical students and a new Gastroenterology Fellowship
- Sophisticated EMR (Epic) with digital retrieval and access to studies from the office, the hospital and home
- Easy access to Guthrie specialists and the Mayo Clinic Care Network
To learn more about Guthrie and this opportunity please contact Shannon Anderson at 570-887-6490 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A 254-bed tertiary care referral center, Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, Sayre, Pa., is the recipient of numerous national awards for the high quality care it provides to patients. The hospital is a Regional Level II Trauma Center, accredited by the Pennsylvania Trauma Systems Foundation, and is served by Guthrie Air, a regional aeromedical helicopter program. Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital offers a full range of diagnostic, medical and surgical services, including:
- Guthrie Breast Care Center
- Guthrie Cancer Center
- Guthrie Cardiac and Vascular Center
- Guthrie Musculoskeletal Services
- Guthrie Imaging Services
- Guthrie Specialty Eye Care
- Guthrie Surgical Services
- Guthrie Weight Loss Center
- Level II Trauma Center
- Medical/surgical and intensive care services
Guthrie is a non-profit integrated health system located in north central Pennsylvania and upstate New York, serving patients from a twelve-county service area. Guthrie is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network and is the first health system based in Pennsylvania and New York to join this network. Guthrie is comprised of a research institute, home care/hospice, hospitals in Sayre, Pa., Corning, N.Y., Towanda, Pa., Troy, Pa. and Cortland, N.Y., as well as a multi-specialty group practice of more than 325 physicians and 210 advanced practice providers offering 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 21 communities in Pennsylvania and New York. In addition, Guthrie offers home medical equipment and respiratory therapy products at seven convenient Med Supply Depot locations. Guthrie provides a wide range of services and programs to enhance the health and well-being of those it serves.