Indiana University Health Physicians has a unique career opportunity in Indiana's second largest city because IU Health expanded to the region in 2018. So, there are multiple employment opportunities for BC/BE Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Med/Peds physicians to join the growing group in Fort Wayne, IN.
With locations throughout the state, IU Health is Indiana's largest and most comprehensive healthcare system.
IU Health’s continued excellence has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for the past 21 years. So, IU Health continues to be ranked among the nation’s best healthcare systems and is the #1 ranked system in Indiana.
Employment Opportunity Details:
- Great opportunity in Indiana's second largest city, population 265,000
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- FT physicians can work 4 days/week
- 100% outpatient
- New division of a well-established IU Health brand and healthcare system
- Potential to shape the organization in Fort Wayne
- 1st primary care practice opened in summer 2018
- 2nd primary care practice to open early summer 2019
- Two more practices are projected to open within the next two years
- On-Call Schedule: Nurse Triage System in place 24/7
- Physician friendly call schedule allows for great work/life balance
- Key responsibilities: Primary care outpatient medical practice, patient care, and potential advanced practitioner supervision
- Strong compensation package personalized for each candidate. Package could include: salary guarantee, production incentive, CME/Dues, sign-on bonus/stipend, loan forgiveness, relocation assistance, etc.
- Learn more about IU Health Physicians Fort Wayne: here
- To discuss further, contact: Patti, IU Health recruiter, at 317-963-3119 or email@example.com
See how you can thrive, right here at Indiana University Health
- Fort Wayne is Indiana's 2nd largest city and boasts one of the lowest cost of living areas in the nation
- The city is home to 82+ miles of beautiful trails circling a vibrant, eclectic downtown area surrounded by 3 rivers
- From Broadway theatre shows, one of the nation's top zoos, to beautiful museums - the city has something to satisfy a wide array of interests.
- Conveniently located to major metro areas of Chicago, Detroit and Indianapolis, in addition, a short drive to access the beautiful beaches of Lake Michigan and wine country
- Top-tier school systems - both private and public options
- Voted #1 city to raise a family in the US by Smartasset.com
- Learn more about Fort Wayne and Northeast Indiana by watching this video