Primary Care Physician in Philadelphia
|Location: Philadelphia (Various)||Shift: Day|
|Weekend Required? 1/2 Day Saturday||Biweekly Hours: 80|
|Rotation Required? No||Experience Required: 0 Years|
|On-Call Required? Phone Only||Education Required: MD or DO|
Einstein Healthcare Network has provided compassionate, high-quality healthcare to anyone in need since 1866. We began with what was, in the late 1800's, a remarkable and forward-thinking creed: to provide medical care to "the sick and wounded without regard to creed, color or nationality." Our primary mission remains true to the founders’ intent. With our more than 500 employed specialty and primary care physicians, Einstein is able to provide the full spectrum of service to our community, from primary though quaternary care. Our primary service area is North Philadelphia whose population has significant medical needs and other challenges. Einstein is known for its mission of commitment to community and has gained a reputation for excellence, compassion and innovation. Einstein Community Health Associates, our employed primary care practice group, is seeking to add several Internal Medicine physicians to our team of outstanding physicians. Join us; make a difference.
- MD or DO From an Accredited Program - Required
- Completion of an Accredited Internal Medicine Residency - Required
- Appropriate Licenses and Certifications - Required
- Outpatient Employed Position
- 34 Patient Contact Hours Per Week
- Adult Medicine
- Chronic Disease Management
- PCMH Certified
- Supportive Staff
- 4.25 Day Work Week
- Schedule May Include 1 evening and one 1/2 Day Saturday Per Month
- 18-20 PPD
- Phone Call Only
Positions are Also Available at:
- $220,000 Start
- $50,000 Sign-on Bonus
- $25,000 Annual Student Loan Repayment (Until Debt is Paid Off)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Pension, 403(b), 457, Structured Portfolio Investment Plans
- PTO (26)
- CME (3), $3000 Allowance
- Sick Leave (12)
- Long-Term Disability
- Malpractice Insurance w/ Tail
- Life Insurance
- $1,000/mo Residency/Fellowship Stipend
- Verizon / AT&T Discount 22%
Philadelphia is a vibrant and diverse city with vast amount of culture and history. With Washington D.C. and New York in close proximity, Philadelphia is an affordable city in the Northeastern United States. Philadelphia offers world class educational institutions, medical facilities, museums, entertainment, sports venues and restaurants.
- Visit Philadelphia – Provides information on events, restaurants, hotels, museums, music, performing arts and historic sites in and around the city.
- City of Philadelphia – The official website of the city of Philadelphia offers information about resident services, property, licenses, permits, utilities and city-wide initiatives.
- PHL Diversity – Showcases the city’s vibrant multicultural communities by providing multicultural events, exhibits, restaurants, places of worship and organizations.http://www.einstein.edu/graduatemedicaleducation/default.aspx
- To learn more about the Philadelphia and surrounding counties please visit: http://www.einstein.edu/graduatemedicaleducation/default.aspx
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.