Stanford Hematology/Oncology Emeryville
Stanford Health Care / Stanford Medicine Partners
Hematology/Oncology Physician Opening (full-time)
University Medical Partners, Inc.
Stanford Medicine Partners was born out of the aspiration for Stanford Medicine and local, leading providers to partner together to bring high-quality care to patients within surrounding communities. Together, we are committed to delivering outstanding, leading-edge care to our patients.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network. Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
Stanford Health Care, Emeryville is now offering the East Bay community primary and specialty care in a compassionate and welcoming environment. We bring together the local attention you get from a community doctor with the specialized expertise of an academic medical center, right here in Emeryville.
Our compassionate and attentive providers and staff are dedicated to finding what makes each cancer unique and providing individually tailored treatments for every patient. From diagnosis to treatment, rehabilitation and survivorship, we pride ourselves in being able to provide clinical services that address the medical needs of our patients, as well as integrative services to address one's emotional, psychological and social needs.
- Seeking two (2) full-time BE/BC Medical Oncologist/Hematologist physicians
- One (1) general Oncologist, one (1) breast cancer Oncologist
- Expanding services offered Emeryville to include Oncology
- 8-chair infusion center on-site; job duties include co-Medical Directorship for Infusion Services
- Clinic-based; hospital rounds at Alta Bates Summit Medical Center
- Two (2) additional Stanford Medicine Faculty medical oncology sub-specialists also on-site
- Shared Call 1:4
- Practice utilizes Epic EMR
- Collegial environment
- Practice offers a competitive compensation and benefits package
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to UHAprovider@stanfordhealthcare.org
Chose to live in a variety of different locations in the East Bay offering a wide range of different communities, housing and cultural options! The East Bay of California has been growing rapidly with its lower relative cost of living, civic improvements and family friendly atmosphere!
- Close proximity to: San Francisco 20 mins, San Jose 40 mins & Napa 50 mins
- Chose to live in several different communities including Walnut Creek, Concord, Danville, Oakland, Berkeley and more!
- The East Bay has undergone a massive redevelopment and renovations as it continues to offer diverse metro/suburban housing options while maintaining its well-known affordability
- Oakland boasts unique restaurants in modernized dining scene, a nightlife style all its own and numerous city attractions around its revitalized waterfront Jack London Square
- Professional and collegiate sports at their best with Oakland A’s Baseball, Golden State Warriors Basketball and Oakland Raider & Cal Football
- Oakland offers its own International airport with full-service budget airlines and provides convenient access through the Bay Area with its BART transit
- Northern California has it all from snow sports within a few hours at one of Tahoe’s abundant mountains and resorts to beautiful hikes in Yosemite’s National Park to an impressive range of different Sporting, Fine Arts and Metropolitan amenities in one of the most culturally diverse areas in all of the United States!
Stanford Health Care’s dedication to outstanding health care and patient satisfaction is made possible, in part, through partnering with local doctors.
University HealthCare Alliance (UHA) is a medical foundation affiliated with Stanford Health Care and Stanford Medicine, and is comprised of six medical groups with over 55 locations and over 300 boardcertified primary care and specialty care providers located across Bay Area communities.
Dedicated to improving availability, effectiveness, and quality of care provided to their patients, our Stanford Medicine-affiliated providers have chosen to partner with Stanford Health Care to provide greater care to more people. Together, we are committed to delivering leading-edge care to our patients.
Stanford Medicine-affiliated providers are nearby when you need them and can connect patients quickly and easily with Stanford Medicine’s world-renowned specialists, should they ever need their expertise.
Stanford Medicine-affiliated providers have the opportunity to offer their patients:
• More access throughout local communities.
• True patient-centered care through shared knowledge, coordination and collaboration.
• Direct connection to a wide range of specialists if needed.
• Leading-edge technology, treatments, and clinical trials.
• Seamless coordination of medical records, insurance, and authorizations.
• Digital health tools to help patients manage their health care online and even communicate live with doctors electronically.
To learn more, visit stanfordhealthcare.org.
AFFINITY MEDICAL PARTNERS
Specialties: Family Medicine, Adult Psychiatry, Pediatrics, Child Psychiatry, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary
VALLEY MEDICAL GROUP
MENLO MEDICAL CLINIC
Specialties: Rheumatology, Radiology, Pediatrics, Orthopedic Surgery, Ophthalmology, OB/GYN, Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Gastroenterology, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, ENT, Endocrinology, Cardiology, Allergy & Immunology
UNIVERSITY MEDICAL GROUP
Specialties: Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Rhuematology, Infectious Disease, Family Medicine, OB/ GYN, Otorhinolaryngology, Pediatrics, Cardiology, General Surgery, Otorhinolaryngology, Gastroenterology
VALLEYCARE PHYSICIANS ASSOCIATES
Specialties: Internal Medicine, Pulmonary/Sleep Medicine/ Critical Care, Endocrinology, Neurology, OB/GYN, Cardiology, Family Medicine, Gastroenterology, General & Bariatric Surgery, Infectious Disease, Sleep Medicine