Stanford Gastroenterology Los Gatos
Stanford Health Care / Stanford Medicine Partners
Gastroenterology Physician Opportunity
University Medical Partners, Inc.
Los Gatos, CA
Stanford Medicine Partners was born out of the aspiration for Stanford Medicine and local, leading providers to partner together to bring high-quality care to patients within surrounding communities. Together, we are committed to delivering outstanding, leading-edge care to our patients.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network. Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
Our South Bay multi-specialty practice includes Internal Medicine and GI/Hepatology providers who pride themselves on putting patient’s needs first. We offer comprehensive, compassionate care with the goal of improving and advancing the health of our patients. Plus, as our patient, you’ll benefit from our partnership with Stanford Health Care should you ever require advanced specialty care.
- Seeking two (2) full-time general GI physicians to meet the patient care needs of our South Bay clinical network
- Work collaboratively with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty Gastroenterologists
- General GI
- Minimum qualifications include:
- Board Certification/Board Eligibility
- Active California Medical License
- Outstanding clinical and communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced clinical setting
- Additional preferences:
- Familiarity working with Epic EMR
- Experience working in multi-specialty group and/or integrated healthcare system
- Practice offers a competitive income and comprehensive benefits package
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To Apply: Please send your CV to email@example.com
Stanford Health Care’s dedication to outstanding health care and patient satisfaction is made possible, in part, through partnering with local doctors.
University HealthCare Alliance (UHA) is a medical foundation affiliated with Stanford Health Care and Stanford Medicine, and is comprised of six medical groups with over 55 locations and over 300 boardcertified primary care and specialty care providers located across Bay Area communities.
Dedicated to improving availability, effectiveness, and quality of care provided to their patients, our Stanford Medicine-affiliated providers have chosen to partner with Stanford Health Care to provide greater care to more people. Together, we are committed to delivering leading-edge care to our patients.
Stanford Medicine-affiliated providers are nearby when you need them and can connect patients quickly and easily with Stanford Medicine’s world-renowned specialists, should they ever need their expertise.
Stanford Medicine-affiliated providers have the opportunity to offer their patients:
• More access throughout local communities.
• True patient-centered care through shared knowledge, coordination and collaboration.
• Direct connection to a wide range of specialists if needed.
• Leading-edge technology, treatments, and clinical trials.
• Seamless coordination of medical records, insurance, and authorizations.
• Digital health tools to help patients manage their health care online and even communicate live with doctors electronically.
To learn more, visit stanfordhealthcare.org.
AFFINITY MEDICAL PARTNERS
Specialties: Family Medicine, Adult Psychiatry, Pediatrics, Child Psychiatry, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary
VALLEY MEDICAL GROUP
MENLO MEDICAL CLINIC
Specialties: Rheumatology, Radiology, Pediatrics, Orthopedic Surgery, Ophthalmology, OB/GYN, Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Gastroenterology, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, ENT, Endocrinology, Cardiology, Allergy & Immunology
UNIVERSITY MEDICAL GROUP
Specialties: Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Rhuematology, Infectious Disease, Family Medicine, OB/ GYN, Otorhinolaryngology, Pediatrics, Cardiology, General Surgery, Otorhinolaryngology, Gastroenterology
VALLEYCARE PHYSICIANS ASSOCIATES
Specialties: Internal Medicine, Pulmonary/Sleep Medicine/ Critical Care, Endocrinology, Neurology, OB/GYN, Cardiology, Family Medicine, Gastroenterology, General & Bariatric Surgery, Infectious Disease, Sleep Medicine