Primary Care Physician - Manchester, Connecticut
Hartford HealthCare is seeking a full-time, Primary Care Physician for a large, multi-disciplinary, group practice setting in centrally-located Manchester, CT.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A passion for providing patient-centered primary care focused on quality, prevention and education
- A willingness to work closely and collaboratively within an interdisciplinary team
- Unrestricted State of Connecticut medical license
- BC/BE Family or Internal Medicine
- Full-time, weekday hours
- Schedule flexibility: full-time schedule can be 4, 4.5 or 5 weekdays per week
- No weekends
- RARE call
- Support staff includes a highly trained M.A., RN team and an on-site social worker
At Hartford HealthCare, the most comprehensive, integrated health care system in CT, we know what matters most when it comes to building a fulfilling career in primary care.
To support our physicians in the care of their patients, every primary care practice offers:
- Behavioral Health, High Risk Nurse Care Managers & Social Workers
- Efficient operations, engaged office staff, 2.5 staff per physician & your own MA
- EPIC EMR with Dragon, HIPAA compliant texting, patient self-scheduling and patient portal
- LEAN Daily Management ensures staff engagement and seamless operations
To support our physicians in their development and work satisfaction, Hartford HealthCare offers:
- Very competitive compensation including incentives
- Robust benefits including a generous 401K match, CME and paid time off
- A physician Mentorship Program and welcoming colleagues
- LOAN FORGIVENESS
- Flexible scheduling and infrequent call for work/life balance
Work where every moment matters:
Every day, almost 20,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
Provider Careers at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group is a highly regarded multispecialty practice of over 250 physicians and advanced practitioners practicing at locations throughout Central and Eastern Connecticut. Its affiliation with Hartford HealthCare makes it the "option of choice" for physicians, mid-level providers and patients. Physician led, the group provides primary, surgical, specialty, and urgent care
Mission & Vision
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group's mission is to improve the health and quality of life of our patients. As part of Hartford HealthCare, an organization of 15,000 employees, we are driven by the following vision and core values:
Quality Practice with a Quality Lifestyle
One measure of our practice quality, Hartford Medical Group earned the 4th highest score (4/980 practices) in Connecticut on a major insurer's quality pay-for-performance program. Physician compensation can grow through incentives within one year of starting with the practice, and extra hours can be added to your schedule on an ad hoc basis if desired. As for call, our Hartford physicians take infrequent nighttime and weekend telephone call for the practice.
Value Based Care
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group is committed to providing cost-effective and efficient care, which brings high quality and value to patients and purchasers alike. We look to lead in the development of modern primary care delivery systems, able to adapt to the changes expected from healthcare reform.
The practices continue its application of the principles of Lean Operations to our practice in order to improve quality, service, and efficiency. Led by our full-time Continuous Improvement Engineers, we have trained more than 75% of our staff in these principles and conduct monthly workgroups at each office focused on operational improvement.