The Corvallis Clinic is actively recruiting a psychologist to provide integrated behavioral health services to a largely adult population of patients in a primary care setting. The Clinic has a 70+ year tradition of providing exceptional care to the residents of Oregon’s mid-Willamette Valley.
• Work closely with medical providers and allied staff to address the behavioral health needs of primary care patients.
• Conduct assessments and interventions with a short-term model (e.g.,1-6 sessions).
• Maintain the flexibility to respond to urgent situations, “warm handoffs”, and timely consultation with colleagues.
• Coordinate the referral of patients in need of services beyond the scope of integrated behavioral health.
• Oregon Licensed Psychologist, or eligibility for Oregon licensure.
• Commitment to evidence-based practice.
• Possess the attitudes and skills necessary for providing integrative behavioral health services.
• Adaptable to the pace and culture of primary care.
• Experience and training
Mission, Vision, Values
To deliver exceptional medical care with compassion and a commitment to service.
In partnership with you, we will make a positive difference in the health and well-being of people entrusted to our care.
Founded on the simple premise that doctors are the patient's best advocate, The Corvallis Clinic in its 70+ years of providing medical care has become one of the largest multi-specialty, physician-owned clinics in Oregon's Willamette Valley.
Today, more than 90 highly trained physicians and advanced clinical practitioners, supported by a dedicated healthcare staff, provide nationally recognized patient care in a network of outpatient clinics, specialty labs, urgent care facilities and a surgical center - all under the guidance of our physician-lead board of directors and executive team.
The Corvallis Clinic seeks providers motivated by the rewards and responsibilities of a patient-centered, physician-owned organization.
- Family friendly community in the heart of the Willamette Valley
- Easy access to the Pacific Ocean, Cascade Mountains and Portland Metropolitan area
- Strong K-12 educational and after school offerings
- Home to diverse events and festivals - Saturday Farmer's Market, River Rhythms Concert Series, Art & Air Festival
- Revitalized downtown with eclectic mix of fine dining, theatres, antique stores and river walk
- Neighboring Corvallis is home to Oregon State University