Dermatology - Wausau, Wisconsin
Aspirus Dermatology has an incredible opportunity in central Wisconsin for a Dermatologist with interest in general dermatology!
- Grow your practice with a collaborative and flourishing clinic with two general dermatologists and a Mohs surgeon at Aspirus Dermatology Clinic located at Aspirus Wausau Hospital.
- Future expansion to other Aspirus outreach locations.
- High level of autonomy with the ability to personalize your own practice style.
- Great variety of cases.
- No call. No weekends.
- Flexibility to customize your schedule.
- Practice can include minor procedures and cosmetic dermatology if interested.
- Great administrative support and staffing to allow you to practice how you desire.
- Will consider full or part time candidates.
- Become a part of a stable and expanding integrated health system of 8 hospitals and 61 clinics.
- Teaching opportunities through onsite Family Medicine Residents and Medical College of Wisconsin Central Wisconsin Medical Students.
- Starting salary of $445,000 with a generous benefit package to include a residency stipend, loan repayment up to $200,000 and signing bonus up to $75,000 depending on your needs.
Aspirus has been named by IBM Watson Health as one of the Nation’s Top 15 Health Systems, based on analysis of overall organizational performance. We are a system of 8 hospitals and 60 clinics that spans over 25,000 square miles throughout Central Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Currently, over 544 providers are located throughout the system and have the opportunity to affect approximately 604,000 lives.
Wausau, Wisconsin is located in the lovely Wisconsin River valley at the center of the state. We have a metro area population of 80,000 with excellent schools, busy performing arts center, large private music conservatory, and visual arts center. Quiet residential neighborhoods surround Lake Wausau and overlook the Wisconsin River or have views of Rib Mountain State Park. A normal commute is 10 minutes to any part of town. We enjoy four seasons of recreation including all water sports, sailing, kayaking, mountain biking, hiking, soccer, down-hill and cross-country skiing. We are conveniently located three hours from Milwaukee and Minneapolis. For More Information, Visit https://www.wausauchamber.com/