Physician - Family Medicine
Fairview Health Services is seeking a Family Medicine physician to join our primary care practice at Fairview Clinics – Farmington. The clinic provides care for the entire family, offers same day appointments and a pediatric walk-in care clinic.
- 4 provider primary care practice with 2 family medicine physicians, a nurse practitioner and physician assistant.
- Other services available at the clinic include mental health therapy, anticoagulation clinic, OB/GYN care and a Pediatric Walk-In Clinic.
- Outpatient based practice with a good mix of pediatric, adult and geriatric patients.
- Patient encounters average 20-22 patients per day.
- Full time position with 36 patient contact hours per week.
- Call Frequency: 1:10 (low intensity - phone consultation only with first tier nurse triage).
- Clinic hours: Monday-Wednesday-Friday, 7:30 am-4:30 pm; Tuesday-7:30 am-6:30 pm; Saturday morning rotation, 8am-noon at Prior Lake Clinic shared with Apple Valley and Lakeville physicians.
- As a Pioneer Accountable Care Organization (ACO), our physicians use a multidisciplinary team approach in managing clinical care.
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- Resident stipend, Medical School Assistance, Sign-on Bonus and Relocation available.
- Initial two year salary guarantee with ability to exceed on an innovative compensation program rewarding production, quality and patient experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package: generous time off and CME allowance, malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage), retirement contributions, & more.
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME/AOA Family Medicine residency training program.
- BC/BE with the ABMS or AOA.
- Licensed or ability to obtain licensure through the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice.
- Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges (if required).
The Fairview Clinics –Farmington is a growing suburban community conveniently located 30 miles southwest of Minneapolis, predominately serving the communities of Apple Valley, Farmington and Rosemount.