Cardiovascular Surgeon in Lake Charles, LA
The John Ochsner Heart and Vascular Institute at the Ochsner Medical Center is seeking a Cardiovascular Surgeon to join our expanding team in LAKE CHARLES, LA. Lake Charles is one of the fastest growing cities in Louisiana!
- The practice group will have 2 full time Physicians and 1 Nurse Practitioner.
- The clinic is walking distance to the hospital.
- Epic electronic medical record system.
The John Ochsner Heart and Vascular Institute serves the Ochsner Health System, and employs ten Board Certified Cardiovascular Surgeons and 51 Board Certified Cardiologists at six locations across Southeastern Louisiana. We offer a comprehensive full-service cardiovascular practice including state of the art cardiovascular surgical management.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary will commensurate with experience and training
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Sign on bonuses/ Relocation assistance
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
Sorry, no J1 visa opportunities.
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ochsner Health System is Louisiana’s largest non-profit, academic, healthcare system. Driven by a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate, coordinated clinical and hospital patient care is provided across the region by Ochsner's 40 owned, managed and affiliated hospitals and specialty hospitals, and more than 100 health centers and urgent care centers. Ochsner is the only Louisiana hospital recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a “Best Hospital” across three specialty categories caring for patients from all 50 states and more than 70 countries worldwide each year. Ochsner employs nearly 25,000 employees and over 4,500 employed and affiliated physicians in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties, and conducts more than 700 clinical research studies. Ochsner Health System is proud to be a tobacco-free environment. For more information, please visit ochsner.org and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Ochsner Health System is Proud to be an Employer of Choice.
- Voted "Best Place to Work” by CityBusiness Magazine
- Ranked #11 on the 2018 Indeed list of Best Hospitals To Work
- Named to the Becker’s Healthcare 2018 list of “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare”
- Recognized by Zippia as one of the “20 Best Companies to Work for in New Orleans, LA”
- Named to the Becker’s Healthcare 2018 list of “100 Great Hospitals in America”
- Named as a 2018 Top Workplace by Times-Picayune
- Ochsner’s CEO Warner Thomas recognized as a 2018 Top CEO on Glassdoor
- Named to the Becker’s Healthcare 2018 list of "52 Great Health Systems to Know"
- Ranked #73 on the Forbes 2018 list of "Best Employers for New Graduates"