Urogynecologist for Fort Wayne, Indiana at Parkview Health
Parkview Physicians Group (PPG) is looking for a BE/BC urogynecologist to join our OB/GYN Team at our Main Campus in Fort Wayne. This will be a key position as we continue to enhance our specialties within the Women’s and Children’s service line.
With a mission to improve the health and well-being of our communities, PPG makes every effort to build an experienced healthcare team comprised of only the most qualified physicians. PPG includes more than 800 providers in more than 40 specialties in more than 100 locations throughout northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio.
As an employed physician of PPG, benefits include:
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Paid relocation
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Full benefit package including retirement contribution plan, flexible spending accounts, health insurance, life insurance, long and short term disability, dues, licensure & memberships, annual physician allowance (for CME’s and other qualified expenses) as well as many other non-traditional benefits.
To learn more about Parkview Health, visit us at our website www.parkview.com
For more information about this opportunity or to submit your CV for consideration, please contact Brittany Thomas at Brittany.Thomas2@Parkview.com or (260) 266-2438.
Fort Wayne is Indiana’s second largest city and within three hours of Chicago, Detroit and Indianapolis. It is supported by a large vibrant community, economic development, easy airport access, great shops and restaurants! Indiana is ranked as one of the nations top "physician friendly" states with
- low cost malpractice coverage
- low managed care
- simple licensing process
- affordable cost of living
Check out more about Parkview Health and Fort Wayne by visiting the following links:
- Parkview Health named one of the nation's top employers by Forbes
- Parkview community hospitals recognized among Best Places to Work in Indiana
- Click here for additional Quality Awards Parkview Health has received
- Fort Wayne, Ind. was rated #1 place to raise a family in 2017, Top 20 Housing Market in 2017 and #6 Best Affordable Place to Live in 2015.
- Downtown Fort Wayne Virtual Tour
- Choose Fort Wayne
- Purdue University Fort Wayne
- University of St. Francis
- Compare cities
- Fort Wayne Visitor’s Bureau
- Living Fort Wayne
- Greater Fort Wayne Inc.
- Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership
- See the future vision of Fort Wayne here