SCL Health Medical Group is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health – and hope – to our patients.
Our physicians and medical staff provide medical expertise and person-centered care at 40+ locations.
- Denver (estab. 1998)
- SCL Health Medical Group - Front Range is a network of clinics and physician offices throughout the Denver metro area
Services & Expertise
- Primary & Acute Care
- Occupational Medicine & Physical Therapy
- Walk-in Care
- After-hours Urgent Care
- Specialty Care: Cardiac & Thoracic Surgery; Cardiology; Diabetes & Endocrine; Hematology & Oncology; Neurology; Neurosurgery; OB-GYN & Women's Care; Orthopedic Surgery; Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery; Sports Medicine, Surgery, Urogynecology
SCL Health Medical Group has recently opened a position for a full time family medicine physician within a well-established practice in Lakewood, CO. We seek those who want to work in an environment where you can have a true impact on your patients and the community.
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package
- Malpractice/Tail Coverage
- Retirement plans including a 403(b) & 457(b)
- Medical or osteopathic doctor
- Board certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine by the ABMS, required
- Licensed in CO, preferred
- Minimum two years practice experience, preferred