When it comes to delivering quality patient care, patients trust the professionals at St. Mary’s Hospital Regional Cancer Center, the largest cancer center between Denver and Salt Lake City.
We seek three BC/BE Oncologists/Hematologists to join our team at our state-of-the-art facility that brings together medical oncology and radiation oncology services as well as the supporting services of the Regional Blood Center and Pavilion Imaging.
- 346 bed acute care facility
- 34 bed ICU
- Level II Trauma Center
- Primary referral center for western Colorado and eastern Utah – St. Mary’s is the largest regional medical center between Denver and Salt Lake City
- Health, vision, and dental insurance provided along with retirement benefits, paid vacation, and CME allowance.
Fast Facts about St. Mary's and Grand Junction
- Grand Junction, CO, founded in 1896, population 146,000
- Awe-inspiring natural beauty and dramatic red rock landscape of the Colorado National Monument
- 300+ days of sunshine a year
- Exhilarating outdoor adventures including fishing, trail running, hiking, camping, biking, and skiing on the Grand Mesa
- Incredible whitewater rafting on the Colorado River
- Hundreds of miles of world-class mountain biking trails
- A charming downtown full of great shops, restaurants, art galleries, and more
- The heart of Colorado's wine country
- Close to world-famous destinations like Moab, Telluride, Aspen, and Glenwood Springs
- St. Mary's proudly employs 2020 associates, and supports a medical staff of 434 physicians