SCL Health Medical Group is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health – and hope – to our patients.
Our physicians and medical staff provide medical expertise and person-centered care.
- Holy Rosary Healthcare was founded on April 15, 1910
- Holy Rosary Healthcare, has an impressive 25-bed acute care hospital, outpatient physician clinic, residential living community, and hospice and palliative care program services. Located in eastern Montana community of Miles City, MT, Holy Rosary has a 100+ year commitment to providing high-quality healthcare to a 10-county region.
Services & Expertise
- Walk-in Care 7 days a week
- Medical staff is supported by an onsite radiologist, award-winning diagnostic imaging center, laboratory, therapy services, anesthesia, and pharmacy team, plus additional visiting specialty physicians.
- Holy Rosary Healthcare is our most rural clinic. It truly has that small town feel where everyone knows everyone by their first name. The clinic currently employs one family medicine physician, two internal medicine, one women’s health physician, one pediatrician, two physician assistants, two nurse practitioners. This beautiful area is growing and currently attracting patients from other small towns.
- Hours are Mon-Fri 8a-5p
- EPIC EMR
- 12 exam rooms
- Competitive Base Salary
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Malpractice/Tail Coverage
- National Health Service Corps Member
- Three years experience preferred
- Potential leadership roles
- Licensed in MT, preferred or able to obtain