St. James Medical Group is a part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit, integrated healthcare organization.
We are seeking a full time OBGYN Physician who is a team collaborator and looking to work in our multi-specialty, Montana medical group. St. James has a reputation as a technological leader in Montana's healthcare industry. We have a full service Cancer Center, broad spectrum surgical services - including Da Vinci Robotic Surgery, as well as telemedicine capabilities. Our medical staff has over 30 medical specialties including Urology, Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Radiology and Hyperbaric Wound Care to name a few.
Situated in the beautiful mountains near ski slopes, fly fishing, biking and hiking trails is the city of Butte, Montana – home of our St. James Healthcare location. This family oriented town has top notch schools and is active with year-round festivals, arts, history, and adventure.
We are seeking an energetic/dynamic (OBGYN) Physician who makes excellent patient experience their top priority. Applicants must provide personalized patient care and demonstrate positive clinical outcomes.
- Join a solid team of experienced OBGYN Clinical Staff and Physician Partner
- Support from a highly trained Labor/Delivery/Postpartum team in the hospital
- EPIC Electronic Health Record for connecting the inpatient & outpatient record system wide
- Experienced Physicians & New Grads are welcome to apply
- ABMS Board Certification required - new grads must be Board eligible on pathway to ABMS board certification
- APP's integrated into practices
- Will work with Family Medicine w/OB Providers, as well as CNM
- Quality and Best Patient Experience Improvement Programs
- Committed to providing high-quality, evidence-based and compassionate care to patients
- Medical or Osteopathic doctor, experienced and new grads welcome
- ABMS Board Certified / New grad must become board certified within 2 years
- Montana Medical License