Carle Physician Group is seeking a BE/BC Fellowship-Trained Dermatopathologist to join our Pathology Department at our main campus in Urbana, IL.
Carle's Department of Pathology offers the following:
- Candidates should have completed a Dermatopathology Fellowship
- Practice will consist of Dermatopathology and General Pathology
- In-house consult for Dermatology
- Great mix and diversity of complex and difficult specimens
- Collegial and stable team of seven BC Pathologists
- Call 1:7 - call duties and conferences shared equally among the group
- Opportunity for leadership position
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
- Carle offers an excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered.
Globally connected, innovative and culturally rich, Champaign-Urbana is centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis and is home to one of the world's great public research universities - the Big Ten University of Illinois. With ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options, our community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town while offering the dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options found in a much larger city.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled