J1 and H1B Visa applicants welcome!
CFG has a need for a full-time psychiatrist to work in Blackwood, NJ. Located within 30 minutes of Philadelphia, this hospital is located on serene country-like grounds and has been recognized as a Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures. CFG is offering a competitive salary, sign-on bonus, a benefits package, PTO, paid holidays, 401k, paid malpractice, DEA and licensure fees, and a variety of perks such as discounted gym memberships, weight loss programs, discounts on cell phone plans, computers, amusement parks, theater tickets and more!
- Provision of the full range of psychiatric services to assigned patients. Services provided include direct care of patients in the clinical setting including assessment, screening, diagnosis, and treatment of patients and determining the degree of disabilities in patients. The psychiatrist will prescribe medication to patients as deemed necessary and will conduct medication management. All services to be documented in the patient’s electronic medical record.
- Analyze and evaluate patient data and test findings to diagnose nature and extent of mental disorder.
- Prescribe, direct, and administer psychotherapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders.
- Collaborate with physicians, psychologists, social workers, psychiatric nurses, or other professionals to discuss treatment plans and progress.
- Gather and maintain patient information and records, including social and medical history obtained from patients, relatives, and other professionals.
- Examine or conduct laboratory or diagnostic tests on patient to provide information on general physical condition and mental disorder.
- Participates in treatment team activities to include the development and periodic review of patient treatment plans and will take necessary steps when a patient refuses treatment.
- Subject to on-call responsibilities as assigned.
- Chairs the treatment team or designates a chairperson.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be licensed as a psychiatrist in the state of New Jersey or able to obtain licensure
- Must possess good interpersonal communication and leadership skills.
- Must complete a satisfactory background investigation.
- Less than 30 minutes from Philadelphia
- Acute care psychiatric hospital
- Joint Commission top performer on key quality measures
- Located on serene country-like grounds