LOCUMS Urologist Needed in Greenville, NC
Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Urology Greenville are seeking a board eligible or board certified Urologist to join their established practice in Greenville, North Carolina.
As soon as credentialed- ongoing during perm recruitment
Job Highlights include:
- Hospital privileges at Vidant Medical Center
- Established practice with 5 Physicians, 4.5 Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants, and 2 nurses
- BLS and ACLS are only required for moderate sedation privileges
- Practice recognized by US News & World Report for long-standing history of patient quality care
- Inpatient call coverage only
- Flexible schedule
- Full spectrum of urology services including urological trauma, stones, and pediatric urology
- Strong robotic surgery program
- Clinic conveniently located near the Vidant Medical Center campus and Vidant SurgiCenter
Vidant Medical Center, one of four academic medical centers in North Carolina, is the flagship hospital for Vidant Health and serves as the teaching hospital for The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. Vidant Medical Center is a 974-bed tertiary referral center providing acute, intermediate, rehabilitation and outpatient health services to a 29-county region that is home to more than 1.4 million people. In recognition of its nursing excellence and high-quality patient care, Vidant Medical Center has been designated a Magnet® facility by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health, employs more than 550 providers in more than 100 locations, offering primary and specialty care. The group provides the infrastructure and leadership needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
Widely recognized as the thriving cultural, educational, economic and medical hub of eastern North Carolina, Greenville is the 10th largest city in the state with a metropolitan population of nearly 100,000. The Dickinson Avenue Arts District offers a vibrant arts, music, culinary and festival scene in the Uptown Greenville district. Greenville is also home to East Carolina University, the Brody School of Medicine, and Pitt Community College. Excellent affordability, convenient location and natural resources combined with all of the amenities of a metropolitan university town, Greenville is the perfect place to live, work and play!
- Located inland off of the North Carolina coast, Greenville is 45 miles east of interstate 95, just over an hour to Raleigh, a little over an hour to the pristine beaches of the Crystal Coast of NC
- Home to East Carolina University (ECU), a vibrant university with an annual enrollment of more than 24,000 students
- Numerous waterways and the Greenville Greenway System are perfect for boating, kayaking, fishing, hiking and camping
- Mild climate perfect for year-round outdoor activities
- Cost of living below the national average, diverse and affordable housing and excellent educational opportunities, both public and private
- Investment of more than $500 million in downtown Greenville’s revitalization bringing new restaurants, shops, businesses, and residents to the area
For more information, please contact Joyce Best at Joyce.Best@vidanthealth.com or (252)847-6044.