Non-Invasive Cardiologist In Metaire/New Orleans, LA
For seniors most in need of care, high quality health care is too often beyond reach. JenCare Senior Medical Center a ChenMed Company is a national leader in value-based, primary care that was founded to bring concierge-style medicine — and better health outcomes — to the neediest populations. ChenMed is a senior focused primary care organization, in nine U.S. markets through its 50+ senior medical centers. As a fully capitated Medicare Advantage provider, ChenMed provides a concierge level of care with minimal to no expense to the beneficiary.
Due to our success, we continue to grow and will be hiring highly qualified Cardiologist to join our team in– New Orleans, LA!
As a leader in preventive, value-based care we are seeking physicians and clinicians who appreciate senior patients, excel in a collaborate environment and strive for positive outcomes for their patients
- Primary care practice model assuming full risk and accountability for patient outcomes
- PCPs serve as the quarterbacks or general managers for total patient care
- Care team including dedicated nurses and cases management social workers that support physicians, so they can remain at the center of patient care
- Transitional care team that includes full scope of in-house consulting specialists
- On-site lab and prescription dispensary
- Patient concierge services including transportation to and from appointments, prescription delivery, holistic health services including acupuncture, yoga and tai chi and nutrition seminars.
Our Cardiologists Enjoy
- Small patient panel size
- Full Cardiology Support Team
- Monday – Friday schedule, no nights or weekends
- Comprehensive benefits and retirement package
- Competative Salary
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- CME allowance
If you’re looking for a change for the better, where you can start on a path to make a difference for patients and yourself, then we may be the right place for you.
The legendary city of New Orleans is renowned for everything from the annual Mardi Gras festivities in the historic French Quarter to the exciting Jazz & Heritage Festival. It is an invigorating city of fantastic dining and amazing music whose European, Caribbean and African cultural influences have made it among the most desired visiting destinations in the world. Aside from culinary and musical excitement, New Orleans is thriving once again as a sports center and will be hosting the 2013 Super Bowl at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Census Bureau statistics for 2008 reported a population of 336,644.
Enjoy the Bourbon Street nightlife, the classic elegance of the beautiful historic mansions and architecture and outstanding cultural attractions at such institutions as the New Orleans Museum of Art (NOMA) in City Park, the Ogden Museum of Southern Art and the Contemporary Arts Center. At the annual Jazz Fest, savor the rhythms of blues, bluegrass, folk and Cajun music at this sensational event that is second only to Mardi Gras as a favorite for New Orleans visitors.