Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Crozer-Chester, part of Crozer-Keystone Health System was established in 1963 through the merger of Chester Hospital and Crozer Hospital. Today, the medical center admits more than 19,000 patients, treats approximately 53,000 Emergency Department patients and delivers about 1,700 babies a year.
- 300-bed, tertiary care hospital with a full range of subspecialty support
- 10 physician team with a clinical performance nurse
- Closed ICU; No procedures required
- Hospitalists are part of RRT - residents run codes
- No call environment
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Upland, PA is located in the Delaware Valley and approximately 30 minutes South of Philadelphia. Great area for outdoor recreation and to raise a family. With proximity to a large city, you have access to restaurants, shopping, sporting events and cultural activities.